- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum Description
Flaunt clearer and more even skin tone with a serum that helps minimize pigmentation.This intensive serum also claims to absorb UV rays and treats sun damage and melasma, which causes brownish patches on skin due to sun exposure. It also claims to contain Vitamin A which goes down to the deeper layers of the skin to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Know if this serum can give good value for your money by reading our DermaQuest Brightening Serum Review.
DermaQuest has created products infused with ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid (HA), plant stem cells, AHA/BHA, peptides, vitamin C, antioxidants, enzymes and skin brighteners. It was founded by Sam Dhatt in 1990 and is currently the CEO.
DermaQuest offers a wide range of products which claims to target multiple skin issues.One 30 ml (1 fl oz) pump bottle costs $86.00
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum Ingredients
- Kojic Acid: Made from different types of fungi, this ingredient has the power to lighten skin. It prevents the formation of an amino acid called tyrosine, which is essential in producing melanin.
- Retinol (2%): Also known as vitamin A, retinol exfoliates skin and stimulates skin cell regeneration
- Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cell: An active plant stem cells that helps decrease dark spots, making the skin even and brighter than before. It also encourages skin cell regeneration.
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum Advantages
- Absorbs UV radiation, thus protecting the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Retinol and kojic acid make skin brighter.
- Vitamin A targets fine lines and wrinkles. However it may cause irritability.
- Helps reduce pore visibility.
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum Disadvantages
- May irritate skin as a side effect of kojic acid.
- May cause skin sensitivities and allergic reaction.
- Contains PEGs, alcohol and glycols.
- Long-term use may cause skin to become resistant to the serum.
- Not enough reviews to prove claims since reviews are often about the retailer’s service, not the product itself.
Recommending To Purchase?
DermaQuest Retinol Brightening Serum is jam-packed with ingredients that target fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. It has the ability to rejuvenate skin, making it smoother, clearer and brighter than before. However, this serum contains harsh ingredients and skin irritants. Other brightening serums use all-natural or safer ingredients that give better results.
There is no guarantee mentioned on the website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: