- The Best Face Masks Review
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Description
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask is marketed as a highly brightening and rejuvenating mask. It promises to deliver the skin anti-inflammatory benefits to keep skin irritations at bay. This DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Review can help you find out if you need this product!
DermaQuest Inc is founded by an Indian chemist named Sam Dhatt in 1990. With three decades of experience in the market.
For best results, apply a dime-sized amount of the mask to the skin. Evenly distribute it to the different parts of the face but try to avoid contact with the eye area and any open blemishes. However it may result to itchiness or if irritation. A 2 fl oz (56.7 g) tube of DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask is sold for a price of USD 32 in the official DermaQuest Inc website. You can also buy it from retailer sites.
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Ingredients
Some of the active ingredients in the mask are as follows:
- Pumpkin Pulp: This pulp is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that can protect and nourish the skin. In addition to that, it is also said to brighten and address hyperpigmentation problems in the skin.
- Mandelic Acid: This has been proven to be effective in treating pigmentation and photo-aging issues.
- Lactic Acid: This can reduce acne breakouts and can deliver gentle exfoliation to the skin. However it may cause dry skin and itching.
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Advantages
- The mask has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Treats and prevents acne and breakouts.
- It is recommended for acne and pigmentation.However some customer reviews says that it has allergic reaction.
DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask Disadvantages
- It is pricier than the other masks in the market.
- It has alcohol.
- It also contains fragrance.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Experts recommend that we use a face mask at least twice a week if we want our skin to look beautiful. But is this the mask that you should use? That we have to find out.
The mask contains lots of beneficial ingredients as we have mentioned above. But along with the good ingredients come the bad ones—fragrance and alcohol. Both of these substances have been linked to skin irritation which you would not want to experience.
With this in mind, we think it would be best that you continue your search for a mask that is affordable and free from all of these unwanted chemicals.
The purchase of DermaQuest Mini Pumpkin Mask is covered by a return policy. You can return the product to the company if the product is defective or no longer fresh. Upon receiving the product, the company will inspect the item and will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.