- face mask reviews
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask Description
Formulated with vitamin C, alpha lipoic acids and peptides, DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask, feeds skin with the nourishment it needs. Brimming with Vitamin C, it gives skin a youthful glow, while alpha lipoic acid makes it supple and pinchable. The peptides can reduce the visibility of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in antioxidants, it helps fight free radicals, which can diminish the visible signs of skin aging. It also adds a layer of protection against environmental age-factors. Know if this product really works by reading our Dermaquest Tx Mask Review.
DermQuest has existed in the industry for a long time. It was founded by Sam Dhatt, CEO and head chemist of the company. Claiming to be the leader in stem cell treatment, they offer different lines of products that target different skin problems ranging from acne to aging skin. These cells help increase the levels of collagen, peptides and vitamins in the body. The company claims to have been the first to formulate skincare products with a set of innovative ingredients being used in today’s skincare products.
To use DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask, apply a thin layer to face after cleansing. Use your finger tips when applying the mask or use a fan brush. Keep it on to rest for 5-10 minutes, letting it penetrate the skin. Rinse face with warm water. Apply twice a week.
A 2 oz bottle of this product costs $46.00
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask ingredients
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Often called “the universal antioxidant,” this antioxidant can also reduce skin inflammation. Other benefits include anti-aging, regeneration of Vitamins C and E, and protection against sun exposure.
- Actifirm Complex: Helps in firming the skin and in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask Advantages
- Pampers skin, leaving it smooth, clear and radiant.
- Boosts collagen and elastin production for firmer, toner skin.
- Increases natural levels of hyaluronic acid, thus promoting the skin’s moisture balance.
- Helps soothe and calm inflammation.
- Compatible to all skin types.
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask Disadvantages
- Too pricey compared to drugstore counterparts.
- Claims are not yet proven effective.
- There are only a few reviews available on retailer websites from consumers.
- Contains potentially dangerous ingredients, like glycols, PEGs and alcohol.
Recommending To Purchase?
DermaQuest C Infusion TX Mask looks promising since the ingredients basically target several skin problems. However, this product only has few reviews, which don’t even provide substantial information on what the product claims. Moreover, it is pricey for a mask compared to its drugstore counterparts. Check out other Vitamin C-rich masks that offer similar or better skin-loving benefits.
There are no guarantees specified on DermaQuest’s website.