Solvaderm’s Dermaxsol is a moisturizing sunscreen that not only protects your skin from the harmful aging effects of the sun, but also nourishes skin with serious hydration to create a protective moisture barrier that leaves skin soft and supple to the touch.
Solvaderm Dermaxsol Daily Facial Moisturizer is a 30 SPF moisturizer that is safe for all skin types, offering maximum protection that prevents further signs of aging in skin.
Hydrates SkinPeak Protection From UVA RaysProtects From Premature Skin AgingReduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines
Best of all, many users began to see all of these results in as little as two weeks.
- Zinc Oxide 7%: sunscreen
- Octinoxate 7.5%: sunscreen
- Deionized Water
- Stearyl Alcohol: lubricant
- Glycerin: natural alcohol that attracts moisture
- Glyceryl Stearate: waxy emulsifier
- PEG-100 Stearate: ester
- Glyceryl Dilaurate: glycerin and fatty acids
- Cetearyl Alcohol: fatty alcohol
- Dimethicone: silicone-based organic polymer
- Cyclomethicone: silicone oil
- Hexylene Glycol: surfactant
- PEG-40 Stearate: ester
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate: thickening agent
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate: anticaking agent
- PEG-20: ester
- Carnauba Wax
- DimethiconeCopolyol: polymers
- PVP/Eicosene Copolymer: polymer
- SorbitanTristearate: surfactant
- Stearoxytrimethylsilane: silicone
- Steareth-100: surfactant
- Laureth-7: surfactant
- C13-14 Isoparaffin: mineral oils
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Ethyhexylglycerin: conditioning ointment
- Polyacrylamide: polymer
Results from using Dermaxsol
- Effective for all skin types
- No harsh drying alcohols
- Fast absorbing
- Works as a makeup base
- Hydrates and plumps to diminish visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin from sun damage that causes premature aging
- Gentle on skin
- Free samples are not shown
- Shipping is not available on the same day
Classic ingredients that are known to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays are used in an innovative formula, providing protection without the greasiness associated with the majority of sunscreens. Zinc oxide is used to prevent damage from the sun’s rays that causes aging. This ingredient also starts working as soon as it’s applied to the skin. Commonly used in various sunscreens, Octinoxate is also included in this sunscreen. This ingredient absorbs UV rays and is known to decrease the appearance of scars, benefitting the skin’s appearance while making sure that it looks great for years to come.
Glycerin and Dimethicone are used in the sunscreen, and both of these ingredients have been linked to the prevention of dehydration in skin. They both form a protective barrier on skin. Dimethicone is also known for repelling water and may also have anti-inflammatory effects. A variety of emollients and lubricants are used so that the skin is replenished as Dermaxsol protects the skin.
This product is backed by Solvaderm’s 100% money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund within 60 days of your purchase date.
*This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection : Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”