- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Description
This product is a deep hydrating formulation that is made of concentrated botanical extracts. It is claimed to deliver a youthful radiance overnight with a special formula that melts into skin. Marketed as a solution to dryness, dullness, uneven skin texture, and age lines, it is powered by natural actives like exclusive algae that can only be found in certain parts of Japan. A blend of natural extracts is also added to clear up skin, improve its tone, and make it smoother as well. Find out if this product is for your skin’s needs by reading our all-inclusive Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Review.
TATCHA was founded by a woman who yearned for simplicity and authenticity after working for big corporations for a long time. She suffered from dermatitis, which made her develop a keen awareness of the importance of high-quality ingredients in skin care. When she visited Kyoto, she discovered a geisha and was captivated with her beauty, which instigated her quest to discover the skin care secrets of geishas.This product can be ordered online for $110 (50 ml)
This product can be ordered online for $110 (50 ml).
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Ingredients
- Okinawan Red Algae: This active ingredient works overnight for intense hydration and plumping effects that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Squalane: Derived from the olive fruit, it is rich in nutrients, and this natural extract thoroughly hydrates skin as well
- Ginseng Root: Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it helps revitalize the skin and this also boosts its overall health
- Licorice Root: It has natural soothing properties and some studies have shown its ability to lighten dark spots on the skin as well
- Green Tea: This is known to contain a high number of antioxidants that help slow down the skin aging process by protecting skin cells from free radical damage
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Advantages
- Made to hydrate, nourish, protect and improve skin health.
- Fades away Fines lines and gives you glowing skin.
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate Disadvantages
- There’s no thorough testing done by a reputable lab to prove its claims.
- It has not undergone intensive testing for safety.
- There are reports from customers that it can cause sensitivity issues.
- Some users say its anti-aging effects aren’t impressive.
- This night cream is highly expensive.
Recommending To Purchase?
In general, TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate is a good skin care product that’s formulated for night-time use. It is made with beneficial actives that help restore the skin’s youthful and healthy properties, and there are good reviews from people who have tried it. However, this is a high-priced formulation that has many better and cheaper alternatives from other brands.
It can be returned for an exchange or refund.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: