- anti wrinkle cream reviews
DHC CoQ10 Quick Gel Brightening Moisture Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DHC Quick Gel Description
Formulated with Coenzyme Q10, olive fruit oil, daisy extract and collagen, this multi-action gel cream simultaneously hydrate, brighten and prepare skin for makeup. It specifically targets free radical damage, hyperpigmentation and visible signs of skin aging, including loss of firmness, fine lines and wrinkles. This product is applied to face, neck and decollete, and said to be ideal for normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, acne-prone skin, sensitive skin and mature skin.
Some of the DHC Coenzyme Q10 Moisture benefits include producing energy the body needs for cell growth and for keeping cells healthy. It is also a antioxidant that fights free radical damage and it protects the skin against photoaging. On the other hand, daisy extract and vitamin C diminish hyperpigmentation for a flawless and glowing skin.
This moisturizing gel face mask is formulated without parabens. However, it contains ingredients that are moderately comedogenic (can clog pores) and skin irritants. Our all-inclusive Quick Gel review will provide you with essential information before buying this product.
DHC Corporation is a popular Japanese direct skincare brand known for its olive-oil based cosmetics. It was founded by businessman Yoshiaki Yoshida in 1972. DHC started as a translation center and later on ventured into manufacturing of cosmetics in 1980. The company now sells a wide range of products, including cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, food and apparel.
This antioxidant-rich gel cream has a mixed of good and bad reviews. According to a DHC Quick Brightening Moisture review, customers love how it moisturizes, tones and refreshes the skin while adding a brightening tinge. One of the negative reviews highlighted its lack of moisturizing benefits during cold winter months. Others hate the smell because it’s like you are sniffing a bottle of fish oil supplement.
How to use: After cleansing and drying your skin, smooth gel cream evenly over face, neck and décolleté. Leave it on until fully absorbed into skin.
DHC Quick Gel Ingredients
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: It has high amounts of antioxidants and squalene, which are known to provide anti-aging and moisturizing benefits. Olive oil sinks deep into the skin to provide long-lasting moisture that keeps skin supple. However, people with acne-prone skin should remember that olive oil is moderately comedogenic (grade 2), which means it can clog pores resulting in blackheads and pimples.
- Coenzyme Q10: Also referred to as Ubiquinone, it is a vitamin-like substance that is bursting with antioxidants. It neutralizes free radicals to prevent premature signs of skin aging. It also prevents many damaging effects of photoaging and aids in managing energy production in cells.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: It helps brighten the complexion and prevents hyper pigmentation or dark spots.
- Soluble Collagen: It is designed to pass through the pores easily. Collagen provides firmness and elasticity to the skin.
DHC Quick Gel Pros
- Hydrates, tones and primes skin for makeup
- Restores softness and radiance to aging skin
- Can be used as a hydrating treatment
DHC Quick Gel Cons
- Claims are not backed by a consumer use study or a clinical study
- It contains ingredients that can irritate the skin
- Some of the ingredients are moderately comedogenic, which may cause comedones (blackheads) and pimples in some skin types
- Has a greasy after effect, based on some reviews
- Skin is not supplied with sufficient moisture when it’s really cold
Price & Quantity
A 3.5 oz. jar of DHC Quick Gel Brightening Moisture can be purchase online for $68.00. Price may vary depending on the store or reseller.
Should You Buy It?
This CoQ10-infuse gel moisturizer with brightening effects is not a bad product, but there are a few considerations to look into if you are planning to order. If you have acne-prone skin or sensitive skin, the formulation contains comedogenic and skin-irritating ingredients. Its main ingredient is Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone. Although it is dubbed as the skin energizer and a powerful antioxidant, very few real studies suggesting possible practical benefits of CoQ10 have been conducted.
Unfortunately, this moisturizer is also not backed by heaps of positive reviews, or better yet a clinical study. Most good reviews on this product talked about the product’s great moisturizing benefits, but it has limitations too. Some reviews say, during cold winter months, you still need to use other moisturizer or serum because the skin tends to become dry after a while when using this product alone. It’s better to check out other brands that can provide clinically-proven results.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
This DHC CoQ10 Moisture review confirms that Gel Brightening Moisturizer by DHC comes with satisfaction guarantee. Based on its official website, unhappy customers may return the product within 60 days for a full refund or exchange.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: