- sunscreen reviews
DNA SHEER DEFENSE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DNA SHEER DEFENSE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ DESCRIPTION
DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ is marketed as a sunscreen that will protect the skin against damage caused by the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. This tinted sunscreen also evens out the overall look of your skin, for a perfected looking complexion.
In this DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ is a tinted sunscreen that perfects the look of your complexion as it protects and shields the skin from damage caused by the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. But the combination of ingredients used in this formulation is week.
For best results, apply a generous layer of DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ to your cleansed, toned skin. Apply this product at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For optimum results, reapply this product every four hours.
DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ retails for $52.00 per 1.7 fl. oz. of product on DNA EFG Renewal’s own website.
DNA SHEER DEFENSE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ INGREDIENTS
- DNA Repair Enzymes: These ingredients work together to improve the skin’s protective barrier
- Zinc Oxide: This physical sunscreen protects the skin against damage caused by the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. However is may cause skin rashes.
- Vitamin A: These ingredients work together to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors.
DNA SHEER DEFENSE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ ADVANTAGES
- This sunscreen contains a suitable amount of protection from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays but ingredients used may cause skin irritation.
- This product is infused with DNA Repair Enzymes to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
- This sunscreen is tinted, meaning it will perfect the look of your complexion overall.
DNA SHEER DEFENSE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ DISADVANTAGES
- This product is a bit pricey, and may deter customers from using a suitable amount of sun protection.
- The range of colors for this tinted sunscreen is very limited and may not be suitable for those outside of the light to medium skin tone range.
- Customers claim this product is difficult to blend, dries too quickly, and dehydrates the skin.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ claims that it can protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays and even out the skin’s tone, perfecting the look of your complexion overall. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
The range of colors leaves many wanting more. For now, there only appear to be sunscreens available in the color light and medium, which leaves out a wide spectrum of skin tones. Additionally, this sunscreen is rather pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget. This is concerning due to the fact that some customers may not apply an efficient amount of product to provide optimum coverage.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a tinted sunscreen that is reasonably priced and comes in a wide range of colors, suitable for all skin types and tones.
DNA Sheer Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ is available on the DNA EGF Renewal website. Their return policy is relatively reasonable. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your product, simply return it within 14 days. Be sure to include proof of purchase. You will not be refunded for shipping fees and a return processing fee will be added.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: