DR DENNIS GROSS C + COLLAGEN BRIGHTEN + FIRM VITAMIN C SERUM REVIEW
DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN DESCRIPTION
Dr Dennis Collagen Vitamin is a lightweight and fast absorbing serum with a gel consistency. The formula contains three different kinds of vitamin C, a proprietary energy complex, and collagen amino acids. These components are said to improve the skin’s overall appearance by transforming dull, rough, and wrinkled skin with imperfections into a more even-toned, radiant, and healthy complexion.
If you cannot decide which form of Vitamin C is the best for your skin, the 3-O C vitamin C technology of this serum is said to provide a solution. It consists of Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, and Ascorbic acid, which are all believed to be antioxidants that fight free radicals, fade away dark spots, reduce wrinkles, boost collagen production, and leave the skin with a bright brilliance.
The energy complex and blend of collagen amino acids are also said to deliver instant anti-aging solutions and rejuvenation of the skin. However, there are not enough scientific studies performed by a third party to prove these claims as of now.
To find out if this serum is for you, reading through this Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Serum Review below might help!
Dr. Dennis Gross has first-hand experiences regarding skin care and issues. He founded Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology in Manhattan where he practices his profession. In 2002, the Dr. Dennis Gross skincare line was born in order to address his patients’ skin concerns and with the aim of preventing, correcting, and protecting the skin from damage and aging signs.
However, a closer look at ingredients lists proves that the company’s claim to provide maximum results with no side effects is a little too far-fetched. Although they do use the latest technologies and a few effective ingredients and use formulas without parabens, phthalates, or artificial fragrances, most products contain potential irritants or skin-damaging ingredients and may not give you the promised results at the very least.
The C+ line of products that includes the Dr Dennis Gross Vitamin C Serum was launched only early last year. It promises to provide innovative skincare treatments for smoother, tighter, more even toned, and radiant skin. The results are said to be evident after at least three weeks of use.
DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN INGREDIENTS
- Three forms of Vitamin C (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, and Ascorbic Acid): All of these make up the 3-O Vitamin C technology used in the serum designed to penetrate and elicit benefits deep into the skin. They help reduce or prevent fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, collagen loss, and free radical damage. They also work to brighten dull, tired-looking skin. However, they can cause skin irritation and sensitivity.
- Lactic acid: This naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) helps speed up cell regeneration or renewal to reveal a healthier, better complexion. Collagen Amino Acids: These amino acids are the building blocks of collagen protein molecules. Some of these are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from oxidative stress and promote the skin’s natural beauty..
- Carnitine: This molecule is said to improve cellular metabolism and increase cellular energy. It is also said to demonstrate a strong antioxidant activity although some dermatologists claim otherwise. In fact, several studies have shown that one form of carnitine even induces the production of free radicals that can damage the skin.
DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN PRO’S
- The serum is vegan, not tested on animals, and does not contain any phthalates, parabens, or artificial fragrances.
- It is formulated with ingredients that are claimed to reduce skin sagginess although scientific evidence to back this up are lacking.
- The container protects the integrity of the ingredients.
DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN CON’S
- The formula contains a considerable amount of denatured alcohol that can cause dryness, irritation, and free radical damage.
- There are no studies to prove the benefits of applying collagen amino acids topically.
- In contrary to the product claims, collagen amino acids cannot boost collagen production.
- Because it is fragrance-free, it has an unpleasant chemical smell.
- It offers minimal to no improvement for saggy, wrinkled skin.
What is the Price and Quantity of DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN
The quantity of Dr dennis Collagen vitamin is 30 ml available in a bottle,where the retail price of Dr dennis Collagen vitamin is $78.
Dr Dennis Gross Brightening and Firming Vitamin C Serum is a promising product that claims to provide all the combined effects of three potent forms of Vitamin C for a smoother, brighter, younger-looking skin. While it can really fade dark spots and diminish wrinkles, the claim that this product or any other skincare product can significantly tighten sagging skin may be an exaggeration. A few of the other ingredients such as collagen amino acids and carnitine are also lacking regarding scientific studies to prove their benefits on the skin. Consider this and the fairly expensive price tag before buying this product.
Does DR DENNIS COLLAGEN VITAMIN Provides Guarantee?
If you happen not to be satisfied with the Dr Dennis Gross Collagen Vitamin C benefits and wish to return products for a refund, you may do so within 14 days after purchasing. However, you can only return products purchased from the official website, and the handling and shipping fees are non-refundable.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of our best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
Vitamin C Serums
|Product||Prevent Environmental and UV Damage||Fights Multiple Signs of Photo Aging & Gives Antioxidant Protection||Improve Skin Elasticity & Minimize Fine Lines||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Deciem Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicon(Editor's Choice)
Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum
Dignitree Vitamin C Serum
Betannature Vitamin C Serum
Obagi Professional-C Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."