- Eye cream reviews
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DR. JART+ WATER FUSE GEL DESCRIPTION
This Dr Jart Water Fuse Gel Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this deeply hydrating eye cream can really diminish the appearance of puffiness as it improves elasticity and firmness.
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel promises deeply hydrate the skin around the eyes and improve elasticity. However this product contains alcohol which causes irritation on the skin.
For best results, apply an even layer of Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel to your cleansed under eye area. You may use this under eye treatment up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines.
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel retails for $42.00 per 0.7 fl. oz. of product on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.
DR. JART+ WATER FUSE GEL INGREDIENTS
- Mineral Complex: This ingredient is intended to maintain the skin’s moisture balance. However it may cause burning or itching on the skin.
- Belgium Hot Spring Water: This ingredient has antibacterial benefits.
- Pumpkin Extract: This ingredient is intended to improve elasticity and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness.
DR. JART+ WATER FUSE GEL ADVANTAGES
- This eye cream hydrates the eyes as it targets and diminishes the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- This skincare treatment improves elasticity and firmness around the eyes.
- This product contains Butylene glycol to used as a preservative that prevents products from drying out but it may cause irritation on sensitive skin.
DR. JART+ WATER FUSE GEL DISADVANTAGES
- This eye treatment is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This product contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- This skincare treatment makes bold and false claims regarding its formulation.
- This product contains alcohol which cause skin irritation.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel can balance the skin’s moisture levels as it reverses the appearance of under eye puffiness and improves elasticity. Although this may sound like the perfect treatment for your dehydrated eyes, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing.
This under eye treatment claims that it can direct water flow to maintain moisture levels around the delicate eye area. Such claims are overstated and can’t be done with the ingredients included in this formulation.
Additionally, this product is packed with fragrant ingredients that have the potential to break down the skin’s protective moisture barrier. We’re unsure why they would include so many fragrant ingredients in an under eye treatment that’s specifically intended to improve the skin’s moisture levels.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a more affordable, hydrating skincare treatment that skips on the potential irritants.
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel is available on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: