- cellulite cream reviews
EndyMed 3Deep Treatment Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ENDYMED 3DEEP TREATMENT Description
EndyMed 3Deep Treatment is a non-invasive treatment which is intended to reduce wrinkles, tighten the skin, treat cellulite, and contour the body using radio frequency energy to stimulate the body’s natural collagen.
Designed by dermatology experts, the EndyMed 3Deep Treatment is an in-office treatment that is meant to treat all skin types and colors with their effective aesthetic treatments.
The facial treatments are meant to be a solution for face and neck lifting and wrinkle reduction around the forehead, cheeks, and under the chin and neck. This treatment is particularly helpful around more sensitive areas, such as the mouth and eyes however, few customer reviews sates that its not much effective.
Customers should discuss a treatment plan with their EndyMed treatment provider, in order to determine how many sessions are needed to treat the specific area of concern.
The average price for this treatment is approximately $1,300.00 and is available throughout the world at medi-spas and plastic surgeon offices that carry EndyMed 3Deep Treatment equipment.
ENDYMED 3DEEP TREATMENT Ingredients
- Although EndyMed treatments do not require active ingredients of any kind, they use radiofrequency energy to stimulate the body’s natural collagen.
ENDYMED 3DEEP TREATMENT Pros
- This treatment is FDA-cleared, non-invasive and requires zero downtime after the treatment is over. But some customer reviews says that the treatment doesn’t shows any noticeable difference.
- You can use this treatment virtually anywhere on the body from the contours of the face to the thighs.
- EndyMed’s 3DEEP Facial Tightening hand pieces can treat particularly delicate, sensitive areas that are typically hard to treat such as the eyes and the mouth.
ENDYMED 3DEEP TREATMENT Cons
- This treatment cannot be done in the home; you must go to a medi-spa treatment center or plastic surgeon’s office.
- Several customers claim that this procedure is excruciatingly painful, although it claims to be pain-free.
- Other customers have indicated that, although they have spent a lot of money on several treatments, they have seen no improvement in sagging skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This treatment only has a 50% positive rating on Real Self, a website where customers go to discuss their experiences. Several customers have been left permanently disfigured and even lost a significant amount of volume due to this treatment. In addition to the risk that comes with this treatment, some may find it is too difficult to keep up with the necessary treatments since they are done in the office and not at home. The treatment also appears to be incredibly expensive for a procedure that only has a 50% positive rating. There are plenty of serums, moisturizers, and anti-aging products out there that offer great results in a short period time, without serious medical risk.
There is no consistent information as to whether customers that are not happy with their results get reimbursed in any way. In fact, many unhappy customers have indicated that they have not received any money back after their treatment failed.
Poor circulation in the legs affects many people so any product that can improve the blood flow will definitely have benefits for anyone suffering from this. Our sedentary lifestyle can also contribute to a sluggish circulatory system and, while exercise and activity is the best remedy, using an invigorating cream or gel may certainly help relieve the accompanying symptoms. However, while some products of this type sometimes also claim to eliminate cellulite, they may at best simply improve the look of the skin temporarily.
Below you'll find some of the Best Cellulite Removal Creams on the market in our opinion: