- facial toner reviews
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner Description
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner is a topical formulation for improving overall well-being of the skin using a combination of natural extracts.
It hydrates the skin and gives it a refreshed look and feel. This product also offers the benefit of controlling uneven skin tone and blemishes while at the same time softening the visibility of fine lines.
This skincare product is from Environ, a company that claims to combine the best of science and cutting-edge technology for superior skin care. However, this company is not very well-known especially in the United States. On another note, it is to be applied on the skin twice a day (morning and night), using a cotton wool swab. A 200 ml container of this toner is priced $63 online.
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner Ingredients
- Lactic Acid: This is a popular exfoliator and it is a better alternative to glycolic acid because of its milder nature. It helps reduce uneven skin tone gradually but the effects are not considerable. It would be more effective when combined with glycolic acid in a scientifically tested concentration.
- Plant Extracts: The specific extracts are not specified in detail but these are said to thoroughly moisturize the skin and improve its overall health.
- Niacinamide: It is supposed to help deal with uneven skin tone although this is recognized as one of the top anti-aging skincare compounds today. Studies have found that this ingredient helps renew and restore the skin’s surface, protecting against dehydration and moisture loss.
- Honeybush Leaf Extract: Its antioxidant properties are said to fight free radicals, one of the primary causes of rapid skin aging. Yet, this is not a common skincare ingredient because there is no substantial evidence that it offers any benefits.
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner Advantages
- This toner is formulated with natural plant extracts to minimize adverse effects.
- It is made with all skin types in mind.
- Aside from moisturizing the skin, it also helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Uneven skin tone can be decreased using this formula.
- There are positive reviews from people who have tried this specialty toner.
Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner Disadvantages
- Although it is made with plant extracts, some ingredients can cause minor skin irritation.
- There is no clinical study proving how safe and effective is it.
- This is a product from a relatively unknown skincare company.
- It is expensive at $63 per container.
- Some users say it isn’t very effective in minimizing fine lines.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, Environ Skin EssentiA Moisturizing Toner is just a mediocre moisturizing toner. It is mostly just a regular toner with a mix of hydrating ingredients but the price is just too high for something so ordinary. As a toner, it is okay, but when it comes to the product’s anti-aging effects, this formulation just falls short. Opportunely, there are better options on the market that use scientifically proven ingredients.
No money back guarantee or free trial offer is available for this product.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: