- facial toner reviews
Tatcha The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Description
This is a formulation that’s claimed to reveal softer and more youthful skin using anti-aging superfoods, including the signature Hadasei-3 complex of TATCHA. It is made to intensely hydrate skin while delivering beneficial nutrients that help improve the skin’s state and overall health. Formulated to deliver plumping hydration, it is said to immediately double the moisture content of the skin, softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. To know if this formula can deliver what your skin needs, read our in-depth Essence Plumping Skin Softener Review.
TATCHA is a skin care brand that is known for using special Japanese active components, including green tea, Okinawa red algae, and Uji green tea. It minimizes the use of potentially irritating ingredients like parabens, phthalates and sulfates. According to its website, it uses the beauty secrets of geishas who are known for their flawlessly porcelain-like skin. This company is not recognizable worldwide although it offers an impressive ‘satisfaction guarantee’ wherein unsatisfied customers can return products for an exchange or refund.
To use TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener, apply right after cleansing and drying skin by pouring a palmful of the formula into your hand, and then pressing palms together and gently pressing all over your face and neck.
This formulation is being sold online for $95 (150 ml).
TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Ingredients
- Hadasei-3: A signature active blend of TATCHA, this is a combination of green tea, red algae and rice extract. It is claimed to deliver essential nutrients that help improve the skin’s health while making it smoother and more radiant as well. This complex also offers hydrating properties that soften skin and ensure optimal moisture
- Lactic Acid: Produced through the fermentation of the nutrients in this formula, this naturally-occurring substance helps promote skin cell turnover. Hence, it helps enhance the skin’s natural renewal process, revealing more youthful (smoother, softer and more radiant) skin
TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Advantages
- Made with ingredients that are rich in age-fighting antioxidants.
- Helps promote cell turnover to restore the youthfulness of skin.
- It can be returned for an exchange or refund if you’re not satisfied.
- Contains hydrating and nourishing active components.
- There are good customer reviews.
TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener Disadvantages
- This intense hydrating formula is very expensive.
- No clinical studies are available to substantially prove effectiveness and safety.
- Some reviews say it can cause adverse effects, such as skin irritation and even acne.
- According to people who have tried it, there are no significant anti-aging effects from using this formulation.
Recommending To Purchase?
Overall, TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is a good moisturizing and nourishing formulation. There are good reviews from people who have tried this product and it is from a slightly known skin care brand. Still, it is not recommended because of its very high price; there are alternative formulas from other brands that are considerably more affordable, but they offer similar or even better results.
All merchandise from TATCHA come with a satisfaction guarantee that allows returns for an exchange or refund.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: