- moisturizer reviews
Eucerin Aquaporin Active For Dry Skin Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Description
Eucerin Aquaporin Active cream gives the skin 24hours moisture with just a single application. This cream is formulated specially to rescue dry skin.Eucerin based their formulation on the fact that the skin needs extensive hydration to combat the first sign of aging. The first symptom of skin degeneration and aging starts with skin dryness.
By addressing the root of all the skin problems, the manifestation of skin aging is reversed.
Eucerin has been manufacturing skin care product long before we have even existed! This company was founded in 1902 and has a long and extensive experience in manufacturing skin care products. Their long existence in the field is enough story to tell how much their clients are satisfied with their product.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Rich benefits revive the skin and increase its state of health. Since the beginning of this company, they have focused on dealing with dry skin to promote skin health. Today, they manufacture a wide range of product that addresses skin dryness of different skin types. However it may also cause some allergic reactions.
To enjoy using this cream, simply apply it over clean skin surface evenly. Cover the face, neck, and decollete area to start getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. The manufacturer advice using this product twice daily for quick results and lasting benefits.
What are EUCERIN AQUAPORIN ACTIVE Key Ingredients?
Eucerin is sensibly formulated to deal with parched skin and restore its lost nutrient. To accomplish this, the manufacturer formulated it with the following ingredients:
- Gluco-Glycerol: This ingredient is a combination of glucose and glycerol that provides intense moisture to the skin and traps it inside the skin cells to give lasting hydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This acid is an effective humectant that increases the moisture of the skin cells and retains it in place. This effectively gives the skin volume and increases its overall state of health. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- B-Vitamins:This cream contains biotin that is an integral part of maintaining skin health. This also gives protection from skin infection caused by fungi and other harmful microorganisms.
- Jojoba Oil: To become the most hydrating cream you could ever have, the manufacturer added jojoba oil on top of all the other humectants this product contains to get rid of the dull and lifeless skin.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Pros
- This cream gives the skin a whole day of hydration.However some customer claims that this product leaves greasy feeling to the skin.
- This product addresses the root cause of skin aging and gives you a glowing, healthy skin.
- Feels comfortable on the skin.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Cons
- This cream contains a large portion of alcohol in its formulation.
- Finding more information about this product is quite difficult.
- Many users have found the scent of this cream to be a little awkward.
- This product leaves an uncomfortable greasy layer on the skin.
What is the Price and Quantity of EUCERIN AQUAPORIN ACTIVE?
A 50ml jar of this cream costs about $16-21. You can purchase this product from Eucerin’s official retailer and other skincare websites that carry their brand.
Should You Buy It?
Eucerin Aquaporin Active moisturising cream is an excellent source of hydration for your skin. However, carefully analyzing what it can do for you and considering the things other people have found out, you may want to reconsider your purchase.
This product contains a lot of alcohol for a moisturizing cream. Also, this cream does is not as popular as its competitor and has a smaller pool of client who is enjoying this product. Some users have found the scent to be a bit overwhelming. A few users cannot tolerate the greasy feeling it leaves to the skin.
Overall, we strongly recommend you find some other moisturizing cream that gives excellent hydration to the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no specific guideline posted on their website on how to make a return in case you are not satisfied with Eucerin’s product. You may contact their customer service and ask for their policy about getting a refund. If you got your product from another supplier, you might want to refer to their returns policy.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: