- The Best Face Toners Review
EUCERIN DERMOPURE TONER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
EUCERIN DERMOPURE TONER DESCRIPTION
Specifically made for oily and blemish-prone skin, this toner by Eucerin claims to clear skin and helps prevent future breakouts. It deeply cleanses the T-zone and problem areas without drying. Formulated with lactic acid, it gently unclogs pores and prepares the skin to quickly absorb other skin care products. Know if this toner is a good addition to your skin care routine by read this Eucerin Blemish Prone Toner Review.
This Eucerin Blemish Prone Toner Review. review will go over the benefits and drawbacks of this product, and determine just how well it stands up to its claims. This cleanser is designed to tone the skin without being over drying, leaving the skin moist and smooth.
Eucerin is one of the world’s most trusted dermo-cosmetic brands. It is created by a German company, Beiersdorf, which was founded by Paul C. Beiersdorf in Germany in 1882. All Eucerin products are backed by research and development. Eucerin aims to continue exploring new actives and more effective solutions to address skin concerns, including acne, aging,dry skin, sensitive skin, redness-prone skin, itchiness and atopic dermatitis.
To use Eucerin DERMOPURE Toner, apply to a cotton pad and gently wipe cotton pad all over your face. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not rinse. Use this toner twice a day (morning and night) after cleansing and before moisturizing. Although it’s been stated that this product contains harsh chemicals! Chemicals which are been flagged RED, use of such ingredients can lead to skin burning and irritation!
Price is not available on the product’s website or on authorized resellers’ website.
EUCERIN DERMOPURE TONER INGREDIENTS
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most well-known alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in cosmetics and skin care today. It is said to help reduce acne breakouts and visible signs of skin aging like wrinkles. Although, it can lead to Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: An emollient, emulsifier and fragrance ingredient that is mixture of synthetic polyethylene glycol (PEG).
- Glyceryl Caprylate: Derived from vegetable oil, it is used in cosmetics as a natural preservative and natural thickener, which gives skin care products a rich and luxurious feel and texture.
EUCERIN DERMOPURE TONER ADVANTAGES
- Gently cleanses skin, clears pores and other skin impurities.
- Re-texturizes skin, making it smoother.
- Non-comedogenic and suitable for all types of acne, including acne vulgaris.
EUCERIN DERMOPURE TONER DISADVANTAGES
- Can be too harsh for sensitive or reactive skin.
- Has very few reviews and product ratings.
- May irritate skin.
- Contains harsh ingredients.
- No money back guarantee.
Recommending To Purchase?
Eucerin DERMOPURE Toner is said to be endorsed by dermatologisst, so it’s expected to have high hopes for this product. However, its ingredients list can make you flinch – there’s nothing potent about it except for lactic acid. Other ingredients are just a bunch of emulsifiers, preservatives, alcohol and perfumes. In fact, denatured alcohol is the second ingredient on its list – which is a red flag. It also contains harsh chemicals that are considered skin irritants and may be contaminated with potentially toxic impurities like 1,4-dioxane. Also, it is not backed by heaps of good reviews. Overall, we do not recommend this toner.
No satisfaction guarantee was specified on its official website
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: