- facial toner reviews
EVE HANSEN ORGANIC ROSE WATER SPRAY REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
EVE HANSEN ORGANIC ROSE WATER SPRAY DESCRIPTION
This is a balanced toner that is made of ingredients and it comes in a slight floral scent. It offers rejuvenating effects and cleanses skin thoroughly while at the same time providing a nourishing moisture layer that feels light. Rose water is said to balance the skin’s pH level and restore its healthy state; it unclogs and tightens pores, banishes discolorations and helps aged eyes look better. A complete Eve Hansen Rose Water Spray review, this article will give you all the important details regarding this formula.
According to its website, Eve Hansen believes in the purity and power of nature. The company’s main goal is to provide consumers with high-quality organic and non-hazardous formulas that are harmless and environmentally friendly. This brand is not very well-known but it offers a 60 day money back guarantee on all products.
To use Eve Hansen Organic Rose Water Spray, just close your eyes and spray onto your face. To use as a cleanser, directly spritz into a cotton ball or pad and then use it to wipe away dirt and makeup. It can also be sprayed on your hair to make it shiny and soft.
One 8 oz. container of this formula is priced $20.95.
EVE HANSEN ORGANIC ROSE WATER SPRAY INGREDIENTS
- Moroccan Rose Water: This is the only active ingredient of the formula and the company behind it claims that this is the finest rose water available today; it is extracted from Rose Damascena rose petals (Damask rose). Studies have shown that this plant offers many benefits, the most noteworthy of which is its rich antioxidant content. There are reports that it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antidepressant effects as well. However there are no clinical evidence of its effectiveness.
EVE HANSEN ORGANIC ROSE WATER SPRAY ADVANTAGES
- Designed to calm and hydrate skin.
- Made with an active ingredients that has been shown to relieve irritation but not clinically proven.
- Can be used a hair treatment, facial toner, makeup remover, eye brightener and aftershave treatment.
EVE HANSEN ORGANIC ROSE WATER SPRAY DISADVANTAGES
- A lot of people dislike the synthetic scent of this formula.
- There are users who developed adverse effects from this product.
- Some people say it can trigger or worsen acne.
- Most feedback say it doesn’t really do anything.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Eve Hansen Organic Rose Water Spray is not a very good skin care product. It claims to have various uses but most people who have tried it say it is nothing more than a fragrance mist. Also, there are reports that it can cause skin irritation or breakouts, which is alarming for something that is claimed to be natural and organic. At least it comes with a money back guarantee but it is likely that you will just waste your time on this product. It would be better to look for skin care formulas that are designed for a specific purpose.
There’s a 60 day money back guarantee offer for all Even Hansen formulations.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: