- vitamin c serum reviews
EVE HANSEN VITAMIN C COMPLEX SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
EVE HANSEN VITAMIN C COMPLEX SERUM DESCRIPTION
Vitamin C Complex Serum combines a professional strength, quality form of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid to create this pure and potent antioxidant serum. A stronger formula equates to stronger benefits. Complex serum penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to improve collagen levels in skin, enhance skin protection from damaging environmental factors, and reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, redness, and uneven skin tone.
This Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this anti-aging skincare treatment can really stimulate collagen production and protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Eve Hansen Vitamin C Complex Serum uses skincare ingredients to transform and revitalize the skin. This skincare treatment infuses the skin with antioxidants to protect the skin against damage caused by environmental aggressors.
With continued use, this serum will revive tired, damaged skin and plump up the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This product will improve the skin’s moisture barrier, making the skin look and act younger. However ingredients used in this product may not be suitable for all skin type.
For best results, apply an even layer of Eve Hansen Vitamin C Complex Serum to your cleansed skin. Allow the product to absorb completely before following up with your preferred moisturizer. Although this product claims to protect the skin against environmental aggressors, be sure to apply an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
Eve Hansen Vitamin C Complex Serum retails for $19.95 per 1.75 fl. oz. of product on Eve Hansen’s own website.
EVE HANSEN VITAMIN C COMPLEX SERUM INGREDIENTS
- Vitamins C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Witch Hazel: It is one of the very best remedies for acne. This natural astringent can help control it by reducing inflammation, and decreasing oil and redness.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
EVE HANSEN VITAMIN C COMPLEX SERUM ADVANTAGES
- This anti-aging treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven looking skin.
- This product infuses the skin with antioxidants and protects the skin against environmental aggressors but there is no clinical evidence for the same.
- This skincare treatment makes the skin look and act younger.
EVE HANSEN VITAMIN C COMPLEX SERUM DISADVANTAGES
- Eve Hansen is not a well-known, trusted skincare brand.
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- A full ingredient list and legitimate customer reviews are not available.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Eve Hansen Vitamin C Complex Serum claims that it can protect the skin from environmental aggressors, nourish sun-damaged skin, and even diminish common signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Although this may sound like the perfect multi-tasking treatment for your skin, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing this serum.
Eve Hansen is not well-known in the skincare community, and after doing some research, it’s clear that your average, every day customer is not aware of their existence either. There are literally no customer reviews on any third party, trusted skincare websites as far as we can tell.
Additionally, this product does not come with an ingredient list. Eve Hansen fails to mention what their formulation is made up of, but it has no problems making big claims about its abilities.
Eve Hansen Vitamin C Complex Serum is available on the Eve Hansen website. Their return policy is quite reasonable. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of the best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: