Excelagene is an intense hydrating serum that is made by the company Solvaderm. Sold at a cost of $89.99, the serum is designed to be used on all skin types as a way of maintaining optimal hydration and, in turn, prevent lines and wrinkles from forming. It was developed by Solvaderm’s team of dermatologists and, like all Solvaderm products, is free of any parabens, harsh chemicals or perfumes. Consumers can order the product directly from the manufacturer who offers free shipping and a 60-day refund and returns policy.
Flawlessly Smooth TextureYouthful ToneIncreases Moisture LevelsGives Smoother And Firmer Skin
Additionally, the formula uses Carnosine in its Ameliox complex, slowing the glycation process which is responsible for decline in collagen and elastin, two factors for youthful-looking skin. Reducing glycation also decreases discoloration and sagging, firming and toning the skin and reducing the depth of wrinkles around the eyes by 27% in one month. Another powerful component in Ameliox is Tocopherol which not only offers protection from UV rays but also helps the skin stay healthy when confronted by environmental stressors.
Finally, the third potent complex in Excelagene, PerfectionPeptide-7 combines rich skin conditioners Shea Butter and Glycerin for advanced moisturizing benefits and provides intense amounts of antioxidants to prevent damage from free radicals and oxidative stress and help the skin to protect itself from any future environmental toxin damage.
According to clinical trials, when Excelagene is used on a regular basis, wrinkle depth is decreased by up to 40%, firmness and elasticity is increased by 55% while skin’s hydration improves by as much as 96%.
- Hyaluronic Acid: both low and high molecules help to penetrate the skin and provide a protective barrier while plumping the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Shea Butter: provides rich, conditioning nutrients to keep the skin soft and supple
- Silybum Marianim Fruit Extract: fights free radicals and repairs damage from UV ray exposure
- Acetyl sh-hepapeptide-1: as part of the PerfectionPeptide P7 complex, helps the skin to protect itself against oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Carnosine: inhibits the glycation process so the collagen and elastin in the skin remain at optimal levels
- Tocopherol: provides superior photoprotection against harmful UV rays
- Glycerin: works with Shea Butter to provide skin conditioning benefits, preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles
Results from using Excelagene
- Uses low and high Hyaluronic Acid molecules which are powerful wrinkle-correcting agents
- Hydration in the skin is improved by up to 96%
- Helps the skin protect itself against oxidative stressors
- Can be used on all skin types
- Contains 7 potent active key ingredients
- Drastically reduces glycation in the skin
- Reduces the depth of lines and wrinkles by up to 40%
- Can be used on the face, neck and chest area
- Crow’s feet are reduced by 27% in just one month
- Treats chronological and environmental skin damage
- Free samples are not shown
- Shipping is not available on the same day
A Solvaderm product, Excelagene is an Intensive Hydration Serum that is dermatologically-tested and is made to provide concentrated treatment to skin to eliminate the look of wrinkles, lines, and dryness. The formulation not only helps in improving the surface, but goes deep down the layers of skin to correct from inside out. This serum’s most active ingredient is hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that is known to retain moisture in the skin. Naturally occurring in the skin, hyaluronic acid levels diminish as we age, and Excelagene provides this in two different levels to deliver varying benefits. This is what makes this serum different from any other similar serums in that it takes care of skin underneath as well as the surface. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid manages moisture underneath the skin to condition and maintain healthy hydration levels. High molecular weight hyaluronic acid, on the other hand, is retained on the skin’s surface to protect the skin and deliver moisture to help project a young-looking radiance. This product also contains certain ingredients that sets it apart from the rest. There is the Ameliox blend, and this is composed of Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, and Tocopherol, which is an antioxidant that combats aging. It is a glycation inhibiting complex that generally manages volume and elasticity. This is what makes skin appear supple. This mix is also an antioxidant that fights free radicals, and aids in preventing future damage. The Perfection Peptide P7 blend, on the other hand, takes care of moisturizing and conditioning the skin, and helps the skin to protect itself against further damage caused by aging and sun exposure. This formula in Excelagene is exceptional as it intends to help the skin recover from underneath all the way to the surface.This product can be used by anyone experiencing aging and drying of the skin, and is safe to use for sensitive and maturing skins as well.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection : Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”