- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream Night Cream Description
This formula is an anti-aging treatment that is claimed to support the skin’s natural cellular turnover process, which improves its firmness. It is marketed as a solution to dullness, uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles. It comes in a rich, nourishing texture that visibly tightens and reshapes the facial contour overnight, making skin smoother, more defined and overall younger-looking upon waking up. This lotion also contains ingredients that fight dark spots, brightening the complexion and restoring the skin’s youthful radiance. Read our complete Extra Firming Night Cream Review to find out if this is a perfect fit for your skin care regimen.
For CLARINS, the botanic world is the main source of inspiration. It uses natural extracts from plants to deliver skin care and anti-aging results, without causing adverse effects. This skin care brand is known all over the world, but its products are a little expensive when compared to other companies that offer similar formulations.
To use CLARINS Extra Firming Night Cream, apply on cleansed and dried skin on your face and neck. Use gentle pressing motions to enhance its absorption. It should be applied after your serum.
A 50-ml container of this anti-aging formula is being sold online for $92.
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream Ingredients
- Lotus Japonicus: This is a hardy plant from the thelegume family. Due to microorganisms in the soil, its roots develop nodules, which are called zymbiosomes. Specialized extracts from this plant are known to have skin brightening properties that help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, including dark circles and age spots.
- Survixyl IS: This active ingredient is claimed to protect the surroundings of stem cells, which helps ensure optimal renewal, keeping skin youthful.
- Stimulen: It preserves the immune cells of the epidermis, which regenerates and preserves skin cells, contributing to a youthful appearance and texture.
- Shea Butter: It is known to deliver soothing and moisturizing benefits that improve skin softness and plumpness.
- Tocopherol: A form of vitamin E, it offers antioxidant properties while helping condition skin as well.
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream Advantages
- Uses the power of natural ingredients to fight skin aging while the user sleeps.
- It is from a well-known brand.
- This formula has components that make skin radiant.
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it.
Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream Disadvantages
- It is a very expensive night cream
- This product is not known to have considerable anti-aging effects.
- No money back guarantee is offered for this skin care formula.
- Some reviews are negative due to adverse effects and ineffectiveness
- Feels thick and uncomfortable for some users.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, CLARINS Extra Firming Night Cream is a good skin care formulation with plant extracts that help restore the skin’s youthful qualities. There are mixed reviews from customers, but most say it can only deliver moderate improvement in the skin’s appearance and texture. However, it is priced very high, which is hard to swallow because there are many similar formulations from other brands at around half its cost.
There’s no money back guarantee for this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: