- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SKIN LAB RETINOL SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Fab skin lab retinol serum 0.25 description
This is a special skin care product that was carefully formulated for sensitive skin and people who are just starting to use retinol. It contains retinol and advanced anti-aging peptides to fight fine lines and wrinkles, improving the skin by making it firmer and smoother. This formula also contains antioxidants, hydrating ingredients and those that soothe and nourish skin. An all-inclusive FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% review, this will help you decide whether to purchase it or not.
First Aid Beauty (FAB) was started by a long-time beauty veteran who wanted to elevate skin care, with the goal of using advanced formulations for more dramatic results. This company believes it is possible to create highly effective, irritant-free skin care formulas that are not bland or greasy. It now offers a wide range of products that are steadily becoming more popular. However, some users say it can irritate highly sensitive skin.
To use FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum, apply a pump or two evenly over target areas. To get the best results, use two to three times a week, slowly increasing frequency to every other day and then eventually to daily as your skin’s tolerance improves. This formula is to be used at night only.
One 30 ml container is being sold online for $58.
Fab skin lab retinol serum 0.25 INGREDIENTS
- Retinol: It is proven to help reduce the visibility of aging signs, particularly fine lines and wrinkles. Studies have shown that it boosts the cellular renewal process of the skin. However, it may cause dryness and irritation.
- Peptides: These are chains of amino acids that boost the production of collagen and other vital building blocks of healthy, elastic skin.
- Skin Saver Complex: This is a powerful blend that offers considerable benefits to skin. It is a combination of antioxidants (including vitamin C) and hyaluronic acid.
- Aloe, Colloidal Oatmeal, Ceramides and Allantoin: They help soothe, calm, nourish and moisturize skin.
Fab skin lab retinol serum 0.25 ADVANTAGES
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Helps address firmness and elasticity loss.
- Designed to treat fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Fab skin lab retinol serum 0.25 DISADVANTAGES
- There’s no clinical evidence to back the anti-aging claims of this product.
- It is known to be ineffective in reducing age lines and wrinkles.
- Most feedback say it isn’t worth the money.
- Some users say it can irritate highly sensitive skin.
- There are many similar products that are more effective at this price range.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum is fundamentally a good anti-aging product. However, there are mixed reviews from users so it may not be very effective. At this price range, there are more effective and safer anti-aging formulas that can diminish aging signs faster.
There’s a 30 day return period for FAB products but it has strict conditions.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: