- face mask reviews
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10% Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10% Description
This is marketed as a powerful but non-irritating leave-on skin resurfacing formulation made specifically for sensitive skin. It uses 10% concentration of 4 clinically-backed alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) that help make skin smoother and brighter while correcting roughness and dullness. This product delivers several benefits, such as improving skin’s texture and appearance, supporting its moisture barrier function and fighting environmental aggressors. A complete FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid 10% review, this will give you all the information you will ever need about it.
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SKINLAB RESURFACING LIQUID AHA 10% OVERVIEW
The founder of First Aid Beauty (FAB) says she suffered from sensitive skin like many people, which is the reason she started this brand. The company now aims to offer skincare products that provide real people with real solutions to skin problems. It offers a variety of products so that each unique skincare needs can be met. It is building a loyal fan base in the United States but this brand is still not very well known and isn’t highly effective.
Use FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10% once a day by applying one pump to your face and decollete. For use during the daytime, apply SPF before heading outdoors.
One 30 ml container of this skin care product is $55 on the FAB website.
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SKINLAB RESURFACING LIQUID AHA 10% INGREDIENTS
- AHA Blend: Composed of glycolic, lactic, tartaric and malic acids, this is a synergistic combination of ingredients that meticulously exfoliate skin. They get rid of old, tired skin so that new, healthy cells will be produced.
- Plant Extracts: It includes lemon peel, mulberry root and licorice root, which are skin brighteners.
- Skin Saver Complex: FAB uses a signature blend that contains antioxidants and hyaluronic acid – this is for protecting the skin and thoroughly moisturizing it.
- Glycolic Acid: It helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SKINLAB RESURFACING LIQUID AHA 10% ADVANTAGES
- This uses a blend of AHAs that exfoliate skin and deliver anti-aging effects.
- There are soothing and nourishing ingredients in this formula however glycolic acid may cause burning sensation to certain skin type.
- Some reviews from users say it works well but isn’t highly effective.
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10% Disadvantages
- There’s no proof that it can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It is not very effective as an exfoliator, according to some user reviews
- This is known to irritate skin; there are some users who say it can even cause acne
- Some users say it is just like much cheaper AHA formulas
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
FIRST AID BEAUTY FAB SkinLab Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10% is a slightly above average exfoliating product. There are positive and negative reviews from people who have tried it but most say it isn’t highly effective. It is not worth a try just because it contains some AHAs , there are safer and more effective alternatives available.
FAB products can be returned for a refund (within 30 days) but it has strict conditions.