- face mask reviews
Borghese Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Skin Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Fango Mud Mask Description
It is a purifying mud mask specially formulated for the fragile or sensitive skin. It claims to gently, but effectively cleanse and detoxify skin with irritation. It gets rid of skin impurities, leaving skin feeling squeaky clean, refreshed and enriched.
Made with aloe vera, mango butter and oat protein, this treatment quenches and firms dry, delicate skin. It calms down inflammation as well and restores the skin’s supple and soft texture. Chamomile extracts also ease dryness and soothe skin, bringing back its healthy radiance. With consistent use, it is said to help smooth away fine lines and wrinkles.
This mask contains Borghese’s signature ingredient called Acqua di Vita Complex that provides multiple skin benefits, such as optimum hydration and energizing the skin. To know more about this mud mask and if it really is a great buy, read our Borghese Fango Mud Mask review.
Fango Delicato Active Mud was created by Borghese Inc., a skin care company that offers a luxurious line of beauty products that include dermatology and anti-aging treatments, skin care, body care, hair care, foot care, spa sets, makeup and fragrances. The company was founded in 1991 by entrepreneur, style icon and a member of royalty, Princess Marcella. Borghese is famous for its beauty line, which is inspired by Italy’s natural resources, specifically the thermal waters of Tuscan and astounding healing properties of its mud, as well as the use of botanical extracts and herbs.
Borghese also uses the technology’s latest innovations combined with philanthropic and ethical philosophy. The company’s headquarters is located in New York, but its products are being marketed in various countries across the globe.
Fango Active Mud Mask Directions: Apply a generous amount of mask to skin after cleansing. Smooth evenly on face, neck and/or body while avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off using a wash cloth or sponge.
Fango Mud Mask Ingredients
- Acqua di Vita Complex: An exclusive ingredient that hydrates and energizes the skin
- Aloe Vera: It contains hormones called Auxin and Gibberellins that provide anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It also provides a protective layer to the skin, helping it to retain moisture
- Kaolin Clay: It gently absorbs dirt, excess oils and skin impurities on the skin and within the pores
- Mango Butter: It contains moisturizing fatty acids, such as oleic acid and stearic acid. It adds hydration, tightens and firms skin, and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Chamomile Extract: It has a natural ability to calm the skin
- Green Tea Extract: It contains anti-bacterial agents called catechins, which suppress acne-causing bacteria. It also has anti-aging and skin-soothing properties
- Olive Fruit Extract: Moisturizing and rich in antioxidants
Fango Mud Mask Pros
- Delivers a surge of hydration to dry, sensitive skin
- Repairs dry skin and keeps it moisturize
- Eases inflammation and soothes skin
- Helps plump away fine lines and wrinkles
- Rich in antioxidants that fight free radical damage
Fango Mud Mask Cons
- Claims are not supported by a clinical study or a consumer use study
- There is not much information about its exclusive ingredient called Acqua di Vita Complex, so it is difficult to confirm its ability replenish hydration
- A bit pricey
- Tends to impart moisture for a short while, according to some customer feedback
- some customers say they did not see any dramatic changes to their skin
Fango Mud Mask Price & Quantity
Borghese Mud for Delicate Skin is available in 2 sizes:
- A 7 oz tube costs $37.00
- A 17.6 oz jar costs $100.00
All prices are in US dollars
Should You Buy It?
Borghese Mud Mask Fango is a decent brand. It has a distinctive formulation as compared to other mud mask, and is hailed for being gentle on delicate skin. Some customers even say that although their skin is allergic to fragrance, this mud mask did not cause irritation.
Probably the major downside of this product is the lack of a clinical study or consumer tests to really prove that it works in purifying the skin and replenishing its hydration levels.
Bottom line, while this cleansing and moisturizing mask is said to be a safe and effective product, we still recommend checking out other botanical-infused mud masks that are backed by several good reviews and clinical studies or consumer tests to ensure it does what it claims to do.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
This active mud for delicate skin comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you may try it risk free. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the company accepts returns for a full refund or exchanges within 30 days of receipt.