The 15 Biggest Fashion Moments of 2017
It’s not easy to pick our favorite fashion moment from 2017 because there were so many that are quite unforgettable. From inspiring to controversial, here’s a quick look at the highlights.
1. Donatella Versace Resurrected THE Original Band of 90’s Supermodels
To honor the 20th anniversary of Gianni Versace’s tragic death, Donatella brought back Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Carla Bruni and Helena Christensen, who wore metallic gold dresses on the runway.
2. Kendall Jenner Wore a Stunning Giambattista Valli Gown to Cannes
The new “It” girl looked more stunning than her usual gorgeous self when she walked the red carpet in Cannes.
3. Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma Spring 2018 Show Ended with a Motorbike Ride
This one’s not so special because the unexpected is expected every time RiRi is on the spotlight.
4. Tracee Ellis Ross Surprised the Fashion World During the Golden Globe Awards
Her Zuhair Murad dress was elegant, but those rings really caught our attention.
5. Amal Clooney Showed Up to the Venice Film Festival Wearing Atelier Versace
Mrs. Clooney revived old Hollywood glamour with her next level beauty look and it was just WOW!
6. Bella Hadid Went to Cannes in Barely-There Custom Ralph & Russo Couture
Bella had the whole fashion industry cheering during her triumphant return to Cannes.
7. Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid Brought Down the House During the Anna Sui Spring 2018 Show
Despite Gigi losing a shoe on the runway, the sisters’ hippie-inspired outfits were a hit during New York Fashion Week.
8. A Body-Positive Campaign Inspired by Baywatch Was Launched by Swimsuits For All
Ashley Graham, Niki Taylor and Teyana Taylor showed the world just how beautiful all shapes/sizes really are.
9. A Women’s March Was held During Milan Fashion Week
Angela Missoni knitted more than 40 pink pussyhats for her models, which resulted in an Instagram-worthy moment.
10. RiRi Did It Again During the Met Gala
Rihanna demonstrated her dominance as a fashion icon with a Comme des Garcons Fall 2016 look.
11. The $2 Million Fantasy Bra During Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
VS Angel Lais Ribeiro was the lucky model who whore the very prestigious Fantasy Bra this year.
12. The Rise of Khloé Kardashian’s Jeans Line
Good American Jeans is becoming more mainstream as the currently less popular Kardashian continues strives for its expansion.
13. Kendall Jenner’s Met Gala Appearance
This is a barely-there gown that was made with 85,000 crystals, which most people didn’t notice due to her other assets.
14. Michelle Obama’s First Major Appearance as an Ordinary Citizen
The former first lady wore a cutout Cushnie et Ochs dress during her much-anticipated appearance at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles.
15. Priyanka Chopra Went to the Met Gala in a Ralph Lauren Coat
First-time attendee Priyanka was a crowd favorite with her custom Ralph Lauren look.
“Hope you find the post helpful and we are excited to hear what you think of it!”