- cleanser reviews
Glamglow Galacti Cleanse Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
GLAMGLOW GALACTIC CLEANSE DESCRIPTION
The Glamglow Jelly Cleanser is described as a revolutionary jelly-to-milk cleansing balm that emulsifies when it comes in contact with water. It has been formulated to melt away makeup residues on the face and wash away the daily buildup of impurities from the pores.
However, some reviews state that you would need a lot of the cleanser to remove makeup. After cleansing the skin, the cleanser promises to leave the skin, supple, healthy, and silky smooth.
Take some time to read this Glamglow Galactic Cleanser Review to know more about this product.
Glamglow was founded by Shannon and Glenn Dellimore. The couple founded the company with the aim of developing skin care and beauty products that can make the skin camera-ready in an instant. They discovered the needs for such beauty products after hanging out with some of their actor friends.
According to the manufacturer, the product has been formulated to leave the skin cleansed, renewed and soft within just one use. However, some of the reviews state that the jelly balm cleanser is not effective in removing makeup.
When using this product, squeeze a small amount of the cleanser to dry hands and apply to dry face. Add in water and massage in circular motions. Rinse and pat dry afterwards.
Glamglow Galactic Cleanse Ingredients
Some of the cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- TEAOXI: This is a proprietary ingredient that is described by the company as an antioxidant-rich botanical. However, the company did not present any studies to show what this complex can do.
- Meteorite Powder: This is said to deeply cleanse the skin.
- Bamboo Charcoal: This is a known detoxifying agent that can absorb impurities and draw them away from the pores. However, this is just a recent discovery in the skin care industry so there are not enough studies that can prove that it is beneficial to the skin.
- Moonflower Oil: This helps the charcoal in lifting away impurities, leaving the skin glowing and radiant.
Glamglow Galactic Cleanse Pros
- It is infused with Glamglow’s prized ingredient, TEAOXI.
- The cleanser does not contain phthalate and parabens. However, it contains a few irritating substances.
- The jelly cleanser gives off a pleasant, refreshing light scent.
Glamglow Galactic Cleanse Cons
- It also has fragrance that are also as equally as irritating.
- Some users claim that the cleanser is not able to fully remove makeup residues on the face.
- Others state that the cleanser left their skin dry.
- People with sensitive skin experienced breakouts upon using this product.
- The cleanser does not work on waterproof makeup products.
Glamglow Galactic Cleanse Price & Quantity
The GlamGlow Galacticleanse comes in a 4.9 fl oz (145 ml) tube and is sold for a price of USD 32. You can buy it on the official Glamglow website. It is available for purchase in other retailer sites for roughly the same amount
Should You Buy It?
The cleanser is marketed as a great and powerful cleanser. But some of the user reviews about the product tell us otherwise. The complaints range from being not cleansing enough (it does not fully remove makeup, or it does not work on waterproof products) to causing dryness to the skin and a few even experienced breakouts.
These side effects may be due to some of the irritating and drying substances that are found in the product.
There are plenty of cleansers on the market that have the same claims like this one. We recommend that you choose one that has more positive reviews and contain safer and nonirritating substances.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no Return policy mentioned on product’s official website.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: