- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
GLYDERM FACE SOLUTION PLUS 10 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Glyderm face solution plus10 description
This is a skin care formula that uses 10 percent concentration of glycolic acid to control acne and reveal a more alluring complexion. It uses natural astringents that control oil production while dissolving impurities and other causes of skin problems that can get stuck in pores. The primary active ingredient has been shown to promote cell renewal as well. If you’re considering purchasing this product, you need to read this complete GlyDerm Face Solution Plus 10 review.
GlyDerm offers a wide range of formulations for various skin care needs and it uses a special kind of glycolic acid as a signature ingredient. It claims that the glycolic acid in its products is gentle but effective and doesn’t cause irritation unlike those that are used by other brands. This company uses glycolic acid that is sourced from sugar cane, which is claimed to help skin retain moisture, make it smoother, healthier and overall more youthful. This company offers moderately priced products but it is still not recognized in the skin care industry.
To use GlyDerm Face Solution Plus 10, cleanse your skin first, and then apply sparingly with a cotton pad or ball. Leave the initial application on for two hours then wash off with water or a cleanser. Leave it on overnight if irritation does not develop, but if it does, you may need to discontinue use.
Product price is not mentioned in official website.
Glyderm face solution plus10 INGREDIENTS
- Glycolic Acid: A naturally occurring substance, this has become a popular ingredient in skin care because of its rejuvenating and other benefits. It can be used on most skin types, but higher concentrations tend to increase risk of adverse effects, specifically skin irritation.
- Salicylic Acid: This is one of the most effective hydroxy acids for controlling acne. It works by managing oil production in the skin, which addresses the top cause of acne.
- Glycerin: It draws water into the skin to help prevent dehydration but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Lemon Fruit Extract: An astringent with potent antibacterial properties, which means it can help control acne.
GLYDERM FACE SOLUTION PLUS 10 pros
- Made to minimize pigmentation problems and fine lines. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Contains clinically proven exfoliating ingredients.
- Helps restore the skin’s youthful properties.
- There are positive reviews online.
GLYDERM FACE SOLUTION PLUS 10 cons
- There are users who say it can irritate sensitive skin.
- Some customers say it isn’t very effective.
- There are reports that it can even cause a stinging or burning sensation.
- Not from an established skin care brand.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
GlyDerm Face Solution Plus 10 is a good skin care product that can help with acne management. However, there are several reports that it can irritate skin, especially those that are sensitive. It may be using a glycolic acid concentration that is too strong, which is also the reason it is highly effective. This is worth a try but there are safer formulations that have a much smaller risk of causing adverse effects.
There is no money back guarantee stated on websites selling this product.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion: