- facial toner reviews
GLYMED PLUS SERIOUS ACTION SKIN ASTRINGENT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Glymed plus skin astringent description
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Glymed Plus is a skin care company founded by Christine Heathman in 1991. They are now offering about a hundred products that are divided into 5 product lines that are customized for different conditions and types of the skin. This skin care company is an industry leader and pioneer in the skin care industry. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, saturate a cotton or gauze with this product. Gently wipe it over the affected skin area.
Cleanse the skin before applying the product. Use it once a day or as directed by a skin care expert. If you have noticed redness or peeling reduce the application of the product.
Glymed Plus Serious Action Skin Astringent comes in an 8 oz (240 ml) bottle that is sold at a price of $36.50 in the Glymed Plus website and authorized medical spas and third party retailer sites.
Glymed plus skin astringent INGREDIENTS
- Menthol: This ingredient has anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties that can soothe and refresh the skin.
- Witch Hazel Extract: This ingredient acts as an astringent and removes oil from the skin without drying it.
- 5% Salicylic Acid: This ingredient can soften the keratin, allowing it to loosen dry and scaly skin. It can also remove the hard upper layer of the skin, helping other skin treatments to penetrate a lot more effectively into the skin. Lastly, this ingredient also helps break down whiteheads and blackheads and also help prevent clogging of follicles. However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: This is an antiseptic that can keep acne and other skin infections at bay.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: This promotes detoxification, healing, circulation, and clarification of the skin.
Glymed plus skin astringent pros
- The astringent is recommended for oily and acne prone skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The astringent helps to dry up acne and reduce skin redness.
- The product removes oil residue and refreshes the skin.
Glymed plus skin astringent cons
- The full list of ingredients is not disclosed.
- The product is quite hard to find and purchase.
- There are only a few reviews about the product.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Glymed Plus is one of the best skin care companies in the market but is this astringent worth investing in?
Well, first of all, the full ingredient list of this product is not disclosed which makes it difficult for you to determine how safe it is. In addition to that, you can find only a few reviews about it. But the biggest concern of all is this product is hard to find. Glymed Plus exclusively distributes it only to authorized skin care professionals and medical spas. In addition to that, you also have to undergo a long grueling process just to sign up on their official website.
We highly recommend that you continue your search for a skin astringent that is already tried and tested and comes with a full list of ingredients.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: