- exfoliator reviews
Chanel Gommage Eclat Express Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
GOMMAGE ECLAT EXPRESS DESCRIPTION
The Chanel Gommage Eclat Express is an energizing and refreshing skin care product that works into the skin by exfoliating with a gel texture. This product awakens your skin, making you glow from the inside out, while also getting rid of dead skin in the process. The formulation is infused with vitamins and minerals that will help your skin look fresh and youthful. The beads in the product work together to provide an extra gentle exfoliation so you’ll always feel refreshed and rejuvenated after using the product.
Chanel is a very trusted high-end brand, but with products like the Chanel Gommage Eclat Express, you can’t help but wonder if it’s just a marketing ploy to sell more just because of the brand name. This product is very difficult to find on the market and it is also extremely vague about the benefits it will provide to the user of this product.
They recommend that this product be used morning and evening for the freshest skin, 1-3 times a week, so your skin has time to re-balance with natural oils. Scrub into the skin with a gentle wash cloth and rinse after you’ve covered your face. However none of the effectiveness of this product are clinically proven.
GOMMAGE ECLAT EXPRESS INGREDIENTS
- Pearl Powder: Used to enhance the gentle exfoliation for your skin, making sure to remove dead skin and refresh your natural glow.
- Orange Blossom Concentrate: Meant to bring back some brightness to your skin, helping minimize the appearance of dark spots and blemishes in your natural complexion.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
GOMMAGE ECLAT EXPRESS pros
- The gel contains exfoliating beads that are made from pearl powder and microbeads so there will be no damage caused to the skin when used but, its not clinically proven.
- You’re able to use this skincare product in the morning and afternoon without having to worry about the possibility of drying agents that many products use that usually damage the skin.
GOMMAGE ECLAT EXPRESS cons
- Not FDA Approved, it’s hard to find many details about this product even from the official site, they seem to be very vague about the product and what it will do for the consumer.
- The product is very difficult to find since not many trusted retailers actually offer this exact product, so you’ll be searching for a while before you are able to find the Chanel Gommage Eclat Express available.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product from Chanel doesn’t stand out to us in the slightest. While it might exfoliate your skin and help brighten your natural complexion, there are many products on the market that will do the exact same thing. Many exfoliators on the market will brighten your skin and give you an even bigger amount so it lasts longer. Many individuals assume that because this product is from Chanel, you’re receiving the highest quality you could buy, but that’s not always true. In most cases you’re paying more for a product like this because of the brand itself in the name of luxury.
You can return your product by mail within 14 days after purchase, but any product that has been altered in any way will not be refundable. So if you use a product or open it, it won’t be eligible for a refund and return.
There are many options out there on the market that will provide you with a more reliable exfoliator, there is no need to pay for a brand that doesn’t even go into detail about the process of their products or all the ingredients within it. It’s essential to shop around and see what product works best for you, don’t settle just because of the name of a brand.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion:
Something we believe is that every page on the website should be created for a purpose. Our Quality Page Score is therefore a measurement of how well a page achieves that purpose. A page's quality score is not an absolute score however, but rather a score relative to other pages on the website that have a similar purpose. It has nothing to do with any product ratings or rankings. It's our internal auditing tool to measure the quality of the on the page content. There are a number of factors that determine the Page Score of a given page. Landing page quality is a factor in determining Page Score. Landing page quality generally refers to whether or not the overall page contains relevant and original content to the web page visitor. The content quality value of a web page is determined by comparing a page to known quality patterns and each pattern carries a different weighting in how it affects the overall content quality value of a page. We also factor in user generated feedback on this form plus a page quality algorithm. Since web pages content can change, the content quality value of a web page is updated periodically