- The Best Neck Firming Creams Review
GUERLAIN ORCHIDEE IMPeRIALE NECK & DeCOLLETe CREAM
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
GUERLAIN ORCHIDEE IMPeRIALE NECK & DeCOLLETe CREAM DESCRIPTION
Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Neck & Decollete Cream is a rich cream which is meant to redefine and enhance the delicate neck and decollete area in order to reduce the most obvious signs of aging.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
After the face, the neck and decollete are the two zones that are most sensitive to the effects of aging since the skin is naturally thinner in that area. Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Neck & Decollete Cream is a moisturizer formulated to target the neck and decollete area to combat obvious signs of aging such as fine lines, sagging, and dark spots.
As its name suggests, this product contains Imperial Orchid Molecular Extract, which Guerlain promises is the answer to rejuvenated, bright, moisturized skin, free of dark spots and blemishes.
Immediately after application, Guerlain claims you should see an immediately smoother appearance, as if its been lifted, while providing a satiny radiance.
For best results, Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Neck & Decollete Cream should be applied to clean and toned skin. Apply the product liberally to the neck and chest area during your morning and nightly routine. We recommend to have a patch test before applying as this formula contains alcohol which causes skin irritation or dryness.
Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Neck & Decollete Cream retails for $375.00 per 2.5 oz of product on several online retailer websites. This product is sold out on many popular online beauty retailers at this time.
GUERLAIN ORCHIDEE IMPeRIALE NECK & DeCOLLETe CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Imperial Orchid Molecular Extract: This ingredient is Guerlain’s new-generation skin care agent that is supposed to work well with other anti-aging skin care ingredients in the formulation. The problem is, Guerlain is not very up front about the other anti-aging ingredients in this product.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations.
GUERLAIN ORCHIDEE IMPeRIALE NECK & DeCOLLETe CREAM PROS
- This product is intended to address several issues at once, including smoothing and lifting the neck area.
- It have some good customer reviews.
- This formula can boost the skin moisture level but it may cause skin infection like redness or swelling on skin.
GUERLAIN ORCHIDEE IMPeRIALE NECK & DeCOLLETe CREAM CONS
- The packaging may render some of the ingredients included in this product, ineffective.
- The manufacturer provides very little information about active ingredients.
- This product is filled with preservatives and fragrance, which may be irritating for those with sensitive skin
- This formula contains alcohol which causes skin irritation or dryness.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The most obvious issue with this product is the staggering price tag. For over $300, this anti-aging moisturizer is not even intended to smooth over the face. There are plenty of anti-aging products that can be used on the face, neck and chest area without any issues. Secondly, this product does not appear to be widely available on any reputable retailer websites at this time. Lastly, the ingredient list for this product is not very transparent. There are fragrances and preservatives included in this product that may be an issue for those with sensitive skin, and the main anti-aging ingredient that Guerlain touts as the answer for sagging skin, is not scientifically proven to do as it says. There are many anti-aging moisturizers out there that have more uses and contain proven anti-aging ingredients, for a significantly lower price.
There is no money back guarantee provided by any of the retailers currently selling this product.
Many antiaging creams and serums focus solely on the face and eye area, neglecting the neck and chest. However, these areas can age just as quickly and also require treatment in the form of a nourishing and hydrating cream that has been specifically formulated for aging skin. Always look for a product that uses good quality ingredients, made by a reputable company who offers a solid money back guarantee.
Below you'll find some of the Best Neck Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: