- The Best Face Toners Review
Herbivore Lapis Oil Balancing Facial Oil 1.7 Oz Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
HERBIVORE LAPIS OIL DESCRIPTION
The Herbivore Lapis Oil is a facial oil that works with your natural skin to provide a sense of balanced moisture without clogging your pores or making you feel greasy. This product will also reduce a majority of discoloration in your skin, as well as uneven skin texture. After using this product you’ll notice right away just how much it changes your complexion in the long run as well when you’re not using the product. This is a product ideal for those winter months ahead, just because of how hydrating it can be. In this Herbivore Lapis Oil Review, we’ll be walking you through everything you need to know about this particular product. Let’s get started!
As per manufacturer claim Lapis Lazuli, a favorite stone of ancient Egypt, is known for its gorgeous deep blue color. Lapis Facial Oil is named for the precious blue oil it contains, Blue Tansy. This oil holds a component called Azulene which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Formulated for combination, oily, and blemish-prone skin types or any skin in need of relief from inflammation. However ingredients used in this formulation may cause allergic reactions to skin.
You can use this balancing oil once a day, twice in small amounts if needed. You can rub a small amount of product on your skin, focusing on massaging it in upwards and you don’t need to rinse the product off after applying.
This product retails for $72 on their official web page.
HERBIVORE LAPIS OIL INGREDIENTS
- Azulene-Rich Natural Blue Oils: Helps to diminish the look of redness and discoloration on the skin’s surface.
- Kukui Nut Oil: High in linoleic acid to balance sebum and oil production in oilier and blemish-prone skin types. Absorbs into skin for hydration and nourishment at a deep level.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Squalane: This humectant envelopes the skin with a waterproof layer that preserves the moisture inside the skin cells. It provides extensive hydration to the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
HERBIVORE LAPIS OIL pros
- This product will reduce redness in your skin as well as minimizing skin texture.
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates or artificial ingredients.
- This product will help your skin lock in moisture but few customer review states its not that effective.
HERBIVORE LAPIS OIL cons
- Some customers have concluded that that product makes their skin too greasy after using the product, even when they rinse their face afterwards.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
We will not be recommending this product because of how oily it can make your skin. When you add this much excess oil to your face when you don’t have extremely dry skin, all it will do is clog your pores and cause massive breakouts.
Generally for most skin care brands, if you have found that you’re not completely satisfied with your online order, you will be able to return your product for a full refund or store credit. Especially if you buy the product from the official brand or store. When you’re not happy with your product, you shouldn’t have to settle, which is why we will be recommending that you look at the products we’ve included below. You’re bound to find something you’ll love You should be able to have a product that makes you and your skin happy. We recommend that you contact customer support if you can’t find more details on the specific brand’s policies when it comes to returning a product you are not happy with. Don’t settle for less.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: