As we get older, our skin and face also tend to look older. The good news is, you can prevent this from happening! Find out more about the causes and treatments for wrinkles and other signs of Aging!
1.Signs And Causes Of Early Aging
There are many early signs of aging caused by various and combined factors, but the most common of all are wrinkles. Everybody dreads that day when you start to see a crinkle around your eye or a fold on your lip!
Listed here are the causes of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Tugging At The Skin Around Your Eyes
Whether while drying up, applying toner, wiping off makeup, or attempting to draw a cat eye, tugging or pulling at your skin near the eyes is a no-no! It can lead to broken blood vessels, or puffiness, or wrinkles!
If you really must do a cat eye, choose an eyeliner that glides on the skin rather than tugging on it. It’s also important to clean your face but do it gently. Also, practice patting your face dry, or patting on products instead of pushing and smearing them on.
Using a Ton Of Products On Your Skin
When it comes to skin care, specialists believe that less is more. There is also no perfect combination of skin care products that are guaranteed to prevent aging.
Using makeup removers, facial wash, serums, toners, moisturizers, eye cream, oils, gels, sunscreen, fillers and more on a daily basis can be doing more harm than good. Throwing on different products can irritate or inflame your skin.
Wearing sunscreen only on summer or a day at the beach is one of the biggest mistakes people make. Even when you’re in a car or building, you’re not always protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
In the US, wrinkles and skin cancers on the left side are very common because that’s where sunlight hits you while driving.
UV radiation hastens the aging process and causes wrinkles. Too much exposure to it causes connective tissues elastin and collagen fibers on the deep skin layers to break down.
Because of this, your skin loses flexibility, elasticity, and strength, so it starts to wrinkle and sag prematurely.
Sleeping On Your Belly Or Side
There is also such thing as sleep-induced wrinkles. Sleeping on your side tugs on your skin especially on the cheeks and your eyes. Lying on your face, on the other hand, has the same effect on your forehead or chin.
Because of this, your skin becomes more prone to developing wrinkles and fine lines. If this continues, the grooves on your skin can also get deeper, and your lines more visible.
The lack of sleep, depression, and environmental stress can also contribute to making you look older. Baggy eyes, wrinkles, and a tired-looking face all results from increased levels of stress hormones like cortisol, adrenaline, and norepinephrine.
All of these can also give rise to many other health conditions.
Many research articles have concluded that cigarette smoke accelerates the aging of the skin. Due to the release of a certain enzyme that breaks down elastin and collagen, making the skin thin, weak, and wrinkled.
Squinting And Other Intense Facial Expressions
If you’re reading and can’t see properly or is driving when bright light hits your eyes, you tend to scrunch up your face and squint. Frowning frequently or contorting your face a certain way repeatedly all contribute to deeper and more obvious wrinkles.
2.Tips On How To Get Ageless Skin
The causes of aging Here are some helpful tips on how to be an ageless beauty!
- Look for products that are already tried and tested to work. Dr. Mona Gohara of the Yale School of Medicine recommends using products with SPF, antioxidants and retinol.
- Quit smoking and alcohol. These do more than you think and can cause your whole body, not just your skin, to deteriorate.
- Always apply sunscreen, especially if going outside or if you drive frequently.
- Wear a pair of reading glasses or shades to prevent yourself from squinting too much.
- Try to get as much sleep as possible.
- Exercise regularly. This is proven to improve your overall health and blood circulation, resulting to clear skin with a healthy natural glow.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables for nourishment, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help make you look younger.
- Drink a lot of water or consume watery fruits like watermelon for a refreshing hydration.
- Always sleep on your back. If you really cannot, use satin sheets or pillow cases instead. Cotton fabrics are usually more abrasive on the skin.
- Avoid the sun. The best way to prevent sun damage is to avoid being under the sun for too long. To do this but still get your supply of Vitamin D, bask only in the morning sun not later than 10 am.
3.Skin Care Routine For The Treatment Of Wrinkles
To treat wrinkles, use products packed with natural ingredients and antioxidants. Fruit extracts also add nourishment to the skin. Again, only pat and do not pull on your skin when applying products.
Also, stick to gentle foaming wash or cleansers for your face. Avoid scrubbing as this might invite wrinkles and larger pores in the long run.
Kollagen Intensiv is an Anti-Wrinkle Dermatological Treatment that addresses all signs of skin aging, making it one of the best products to use on how to have ageless skin. It is infused with powerful peptides that target facial structures to prevent muscular contractions and enhance skin elasticity.
It helps reduce wrinkles on the forehead, fine lines around the eyes, frown lines, crow’s feet, and laugh lines. It also features a blend of moisturizers that soften and hydrate the skin while also plumping its surface to iron out lines.
So that’s all you need to know how to get ageless skin! You don’t always have to get a fancy procedure or over priced products. Simple everyday things add up for a younger, more beautiful you!
“Hope you find the post helpful and we are excited to hear what you think of it!”