How To Lose Face Fat? Face Exercises To Reduce Fats On Face In No Time
Our body system determines where the excess calories we eat is stored. By the time you notice your face is getting fat, you may have already gained a few pounds! However, due to some genetic reasons, there are some of us born and grew with facial fat more than the average person.
But, worry not! It’s not the end of the story yet! There are some stuff you can do to tone them down! If you want to know how to lose face fat, read on up to the end!
1. How Can I Burn My Face Fat?
Exercise burns calories and fat. That is how it works. While we use our muscles extensively, we burn fat to supply our muscles with the energy it requires.
Consistent exercise burns fat stores and strengthens the muscles.
Now, this principle is not exclusive to just some muscles. This applies to all the muscles in the body. So, this means you can burn face fat and strengthen facial muscles like any other muscle.
2. How Can I Reduce My Cheek Size?
I know you want to know how to get rid of chubby cheeks. Facial exercise is one of the effective ways! But first, let’s rule out other things that exercise cannot address and may need a different approach.
If you are taking steroids for some form of medical condition, your face may get a little swollen. When you’re off the medication, you will lose that facial weight.
Water retention can swell body cells. Some kidney dysfunctions can result to edema. If you think your chubby cheeks are a result of some swelling, you may want to consult a specialist.
If you have a prominent jaw, your condition may not be an issue of chubby cheeks. However, there are cosmetic surgeons that can address this issue.
Now, if you have gained a few pounds that resulted to some chubby cheeks, you can exercise your way to slim it down! For other people, it may be part of genetics, but still, exercise can give a result to some degree.
Here are some exercises you can do on how to lose weight in your face!
a) Eyes Shut Tight Smile
This is a simple exercise that you can do every day to firm facial muscles and trim down facial fat. You can do this without a mirror. Just make sure you are alone, and no one sees you! People may get weird out when they see you do this!
- Shut your eyes as tight as you can.
- Smile with your lips closed and lift your cheeks tight.
- Maintain this pose for 10 seconds and rest for another 10 seconds.
- Repeat at least five times every day.
b) Lips Pull
To do proper lips pull, you need a mirror to check if you are doing it right. This exercise tightens the cheek muscle and strengthens the muscles surrounding the lips and the chin.
- Pucker up as if you are going to give someone a sweet kiss on the cheek.
- Exaggerate the pose and tighten your lip muscles while sucking it inside.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and release.
- Rest for 10-15 seconds and repeat the procedure up to 5 times.
c) Exaggerated Blinking
This strengthens the muscles around the eyes to make them firm and prevent them from sagging. Aside from that, this exaggerated blink lifts and tightens cheek muscles giving it a nice workout.
- Shut your eyes tight while letting your cheek muscle contract with it.
- Let your lips separate with every exaggerated blink.
- Do this in quick and forceful succession and repeat for 10-15 times.
- Rest for about 30 seconds and perform three more sets.
d) Exaggerated Unilateral Blinking
This exercise gives the muscles around the eye and the cheek muscles a more difficult workout. This may take a little time to get used to. Not everyone is adept at voluntary contracting half of the facial muscles at a time. Don’t be too hard on yourself. With practice, you will get used to it.
This is an important exercise on how to get rid of face fat. So, pay careful attention.
- Forcefully close your left eye shut while lifting your left cheek muscle.
- If you can’t do this without closing the other eye, place your palm on top of the other eye and gently put pressure to stop it from contracting.
- Do this for 10-15 times and repeat on the other side.
- Rest for 30 seconds between sets and repeat up to three more cycles.
e) Tight Cheek Smile
If you really want to know how to reduce face fat, you should be doing this exercise. It may be the simplest exercise that tightens, strengthens, and tones the cheek muscle. Plus, it’s fairly easy to do! Do this in front of a mirror to check if you are doing it right.
- Start with a poker face.
- Smile with your lips closed.
- Tighten your cheeks by forcefully pulling it towards your ears and keeping your lips shut.
- Hold this for 10-15 seconds and release.
- Rest for 10 seconds and repeat the process.
- Do this for up to 5 times.
3. Exercise Your Way To a Slender Face
Doing all these exercises only consumes a couple of minutes of your time. It’s best to do this while you are taking a bath or a shower. As soon as you are finished showering, you are done with the facial exercises!
Just make sure that no one is around when you are doing them! Doing these will address your issues on how to lose face fat. Don’t thank us yet! Start working your facial muscles for best results!
“Hope you find the post helpful and we are excited to hear what you think of it!”