- moisturizer reviews
DERMAGIST HYDRO RENEWAL HAND CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hydro renewal hand cream description
This formula is marketed as a precision-engineered hand cream that heals skin and makes it smoother, while at the same time fading dark spots and eliminating uneven skin tone. It is claimed to use special actives that target crepey and wrinkled skin. This hand cream provides age-defying benefits that address specific concerns, such as wrinkling and dark spots. Also, it nourishes and deeply hydrates skin to protect from further damage. To discover if this is the right hand cream for you, read this in-depth Hydro Renewal Hand Cream review.
Dermagist is a skincare brand that offers formulations for different skin concerns online. It has a wide range of products that use peptides, natural extracts and other active components. Be warned though, this brand has a dodgy reputation; in fact, it was called Dermajuv just a few years ago – this name change is believed to be due to the bad reputation it accumulated as a result of customer complaints related to the ineffectiveness of its products.
To use Dermagist Hydro Renewal Hand Cream, apply a generous amount on clean, dry skin and massage gently until the formula is thoroughly absorbed.
Product price is not mentioned in official website.
Hydro renewal hand cream INGREDIENTS
- Super Sterol Liquid: This is claimed to drastically improve the skin’s moisture content, leaving it soft, supple and smooth. It is said to help protect the skin from further damage as well by strengthening its barrier.
- Ferula Foetida Extract: A known remedy for age spots, it inhibits melanin production to lighten the skin.
- Matrixyl: This peptide is a well-known anti-aging component that boosts collagen and elastin production. It is a popular ingredient in topical anti-aging formulations but there are newer, more effective versions available like Matrixyl 3000.
- Niacinamide: Studies have shown that it offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it can help reduce dark spots as well.
- Licorice Root Extract: It is a skin soother that calms inflammation, which makes it an effective remedy for slowing down skin aging.
Hydro renewal hand cream pros
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Contains protective components to help slow down skin aging.
- There are some positive customer reviews online.
- It is specifically for the problematic skin in the hands.
Hydro renewal hand cream cons
- No substantial evidence that it works for reducing wrinkles and dark spots.
- There’s no information on what it contains in the Dermagist website.
- No money back guarantee is offered.
- Some users say it can cause adverse effects.
- This is expensive for a hand cream.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dermagist Hydro Renewal Hand Cream is not a very good hand cream. Aside from the lack of proof that it is effective, there’s also no money back guarantee for this product; you can only return it for store credit. Additionally, very little information on its active components is provided by the brand’s website, which is suspicious. Nevertheless, there are many better alternatives that are available on the market.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: