Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss Description
Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss aims to restore the lips’ lost moisture and give back its, full volume. Within minutes after application, the lips are enhanced, and the texture is improved. This perfecting gloss gives a warm and tingly sensation to the lips that signal the product is working well.
This Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss lip enhancing treatment comes in apricot color and gives the lips a neutral shine that is a perfect color match to your sunkissed skin. However, the warm and tingling sensation may not be for everyone. Using this lip moisturizer effectively reduces chapped lines on the lips while giving it nourishment to leave a lasting effect on the cells.
To make a product worthy of its claim, Hydropeptide excluded parabens, gluten, phthalates, and made sure that no animals were hurt. This makes this product safe for vegan use.
Hydropeptide’s skin care products are carried by many medical spas and physicians’ office in 24 countries across America. Hydropeptide treatments are almost at par with clinical procedures according to the manufacturer. They have taken advantage of the unique properties of peptides that help in faster cell growth and renewal. This resulted in a large selection of skin care products infused with peptides that address different skin types.
Hydropeptide hyaluronic acid lip treatment was launched in 2015 and received a mixed reception from users. Until today, we can discern that only a few handful of people have this product incorporated into their regimen since only a few reviews are available online.
This product gives the lips a plump and more voluminous lip with a shine that develops in a few minutes after application. However, according to some users, the plumping effect does not last that long.
Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss Ingredients
– This peptide is responsible for giving volume and enhancing the lips to have that noticeable plump.
– This humectant gives moisture to the lips and prevents it from leaking out. Essentially, it helps address dryness and reduce lines on the lips.
Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Ferment Extract
– This ingredient is responsible for giving the tingling sensation to and enhance the plumping effect to the lips. However, some people may not be able to tolerate the warm and tingling sensation this can give.
Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
– This ingredient is intended to be used as a preservative to replace parabens and other chemical preservatives. However, some people may be allergic to this and may develop skin irritation.
Pros and Cons of Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss
- Gives the lips an instant volume enhancement. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Hydrates and nourishes the lips.
- This product is vegan safe.
- This enhancer leaves a warm and tingling sensation to the lips that other people may not tolerate.
- This product has a hefty price.
- Little information is available online about this product.
- There are very few reviews talking about.
- The plumping effect does not last long.
Price & Quantity?
A: Hydropeptide Perfecting Gloss – Sunkissed is available at their official website and other third-party authorized retailer sites. A small bottle containing 5ml of Hydropeptide’s perfecting gloss costs about $38.
Should You Buy It?
A:Voluminous lips are becoming quite a trend, and many people are trying out different products to try it out. This lip plumping gloss by Hydropeptide is already 2-years in the market, and many others have tried it. However, there are user reports that this product does not last long enough and frequent reapplication may be needed to achieve lasting result.
This product leaves a tingling sensation on the lips. Users have mixed response to how it feels. Some others did not mind it, and some others were too sensitive to it. Lastly, this product has a hefty price compared with similar products you can find online.
Overall, we strongly recommend you look for other lip plumping gloss that is not as expensive and has a more positive response from verified users.
Does It Come With A Guarantee?
A:Hydropeptide lip enhancing treatment bought from their official website comes with a 30day money back guarantee. Although, only unopened products are eligible for refunds. Products acquired from other retail site is subject to their policy and guidelines regarding returns, refunds, and exchanges.