- moisturizer reviews
Dermagist Hydropeutic Body Lotion Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
HYDROPEUTIC BODY LOTION Description
This formula is essentially a therapeutic body lotion that can be used for different purposes. First of all, it can be used to hydrate and nourish skin. Secondly, it can be used for treating and healing dry and damaged skin cells. Lastly, it can be used as a prevention tool to protect the skin from future cellular damage. It is infused with a combination of natural components that nourish, hydrate and strengthen skin. If you’re planning to buy this product, you need to read our complete Hydropeutic Body Lotion review first.
HYDROPEUTIC BODY LOTION Overview
A few years ago, Dermagist was known as Dermajuv, which was a relatively known brand that mostly sold skincare formulations online. It claims to have changed its name in order to be more inclusive of all its products, but some believe that this is because of the bad reputation Dermajuv has amassed due to ineffective products and deceptive marketing strategies. Although this company claims to offer satisfaction, product returns will only be give store credit.
To use Dermagist Hydropeutic Body Lotion, apply a generous amount on target areas and then massage gently until it is thoroughly absorbed. It is suggested to be used two to three times a day or applied as needed.
One bottle (45 day supply) is priced $34.99 on the brand’s website and a discounted price of $54.98 is offered when two bottles are ordered.
HYDROPEUTIC BODY LOTION Ingredients
- Shea Butter: This is among the most popular natural skin conditioners and moisturizers today. It has the ability to penetrate skin and deliver soothing and hydrating effects.
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals, it is known to help prevent premature aging signs.
- Chamomile Extract: Aside from its anti-inflammatory effect, it helps stimulate cellular regeneration to restore the youthful qualities of the skin. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- White Tea Extract: Offering protective properties, it is rich in antioxidants that help slow down the development of aging signs.
HYDROPEUTIC BODY LOTION PRos
- Uses nourishing and moisturizing actives.
- Infused with antioxidant-rich ingredients but few ingredients may cause allergic reactions to skin.
- If you’re not satisfied, it can be returned within 30 days but only for store credit.
HYDROPEUTIC BODY LOTION Cons
- No independent clinical testing has been done to prove its claims
- Some actives can cause skin irritation on certain people
- This is from a brand that doesn’t have a good reputation
- There are reports that it is nothing more than ordinary body lotion
- It is a little expensive considering its active contents
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
In general, Dermagist Hydropeutic Body Lotion is just a mediocre skincare formulation. It contains several beneficial ingredients but there are many similar alternatives on the market. Additionally, this is a little overpriced for a body lotion infused with some actives.
Dermagist products can only be returned for store credit (30 days).
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: