- facial toner reviews
Iaso Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Iaso Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Description
This product is marketed as a double-action formulation that removes all kinds of makeup, including waterproof formulations. It is claimed to melt away all types of makeup through natural components. There are three types of cleansing water in this formula that carefully dissolves chemicals while providing the skin with phyto-minerals. It also works to soothe, refresh and nourish the delicate eye area and lips. Find out if this formulation is worth a try by reading our all-inclusive Iaso Gentle Makeup Remover Review.
IASO Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover is a premium Korean skincare brand that is claimed to have been awarded 1st place in the skin care category at the 2016 Korea Consumer Satisfaction Index. This company aims to take beauty out of its essence and deliver to its customers a shine beyond their expectations. There’s not much information about this brand and no satisfaction guarantee is offered with its products. It is not known outside of Korea, but it offers several skin care formulations that are being sold by some online retailers.
Shake well before using this makeup remover and then saturate a cotton ball or pad with the formula. Gently apply to your eye area and hold for several seconds to ensure optimal effects. Wipe with downward strokes and use a new cotton ball or pad for removing lipstick.
This formulation can be ordered online for $22 (110 ml).
Iaso Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Ingredients
- Bamboo Water: This natural ingredient is among the most popular components used in Korean skincare formulations. It is known to have intense hydrating effects and this is also commonly used for stimulating collagen production. However there are very few clinical studies that show its anti-aging effects.
- White Birch Water: This is also currently a popular ingredient in Korean skin care products. It is absorbed very well due to its small size, and it contains naturally-occurring niacinamides, minerals, fruit acids and vitamin C, which means it offers good nourishing and protective benefits to the skin.
- Cypress Water: It has moisturizing benefits and this is a natural antibacterial ingredient. This also offers soothing effects that can help fight inflammatory conditions.
Iaso Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Advantages
- Made of special water that cleanses and nourishes skin.
- It is gentle and delivers soothing effects.
- Contains phyto-minerals that help improve skin health.
- There are good reviews from customers.
Iaso Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Disadvantages
- There is no clinical evidence to prove its effectiveness and safety.
- According to customers, it isn’t effective for waterproof and heavy makeup.
- This is not from a reputable skin care brand.
- Some users say it can irritate skin.
- Expensive for a very simple formulation.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, IASO Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover is just an average makeup remover that makes unproven claims. It is gentle but several users say it doesn’t work on heavy and waterproof makeup. This is also not from a reputable skin care brand and there’s no satisfaction guarantee so it is not worth trying.
There’s no money-back guarantee for this product.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: