- The Best Sunscreen Reviews
Idol Tan Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Idol Tan Description
Idol Tan is a self-tanning lotion that makes the skin look bronzed and tanned. It promises to deliver that natural sunkissed look which is perfect during the summer season.
Aside from being a tanning product, the item also acts as a moisturizer that nourishes the skin from deep within, giving it that radiant glow. The product comes in two forms—a foam and a gel.
For best results, apply the gel or foam all over your body and let it dry for a while.
This review can help you determine if this is the right product for you.
Idol Tan is manufactured by a company that was established in 2002.They says that all of their products are of unrivaled excellence. The company is also a member of the Natural Products Association which is an organization that is dedicated to creating products that can aid in the daily lives of its users.
Idol Tan is a product that gives your skin a natural-looking tan and help you achieve an attractive bronze color that can make your skin look radiant and glowing. It promises to deliver the said results in an instant. However, some of the ingredients in the tanning lotion may irritate the skin and may cause itching.
Idol Tan Ingredients
- Dihydroxyacetone: This is the main ingredient used in the product, and it is responsible for darkening the skin. However, it may cause redness to sensitive skin. The color reaction is brought about by the reaction of the product’s amino acids as it comes in contact with the surface of the skin.
- Methypropanediol: It enhances the ability of the ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: It contains a wide array of amino acids that can deliver a burst of moisture into the skin which can ensure that the skin will stay moisturized for long.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: This conditions the skin, keeping it firm and making it shiny and dewy.
Idol Tan Pros
- The tanning product does not leave any stains on the clothes. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Aside from being a tanning product, it also acts as a moisturizer.
- The tanner gives off an amazing smell that is loved by its users.
Idol Tan Cons
- Some people claim that the tanning product delivers a darker color than expected.
- The tan tends to fade after just 2 to 3 days.
- Some of the ingredients in the tanning lotion may irritate the skin and may cause itching.It may take 3 hours before you can notice the change in the color of your skin
Price & Quantity
Product price is not mentioned at the official website.
Should You Buy It?
There is no doubt that this tanning product works! It can help darken the skin’s color without causing any irritation and unwanted side effects. Even though its results are only short-lived, it is still worth considering since it is a safe and easy way to achieve the tan that you have always wanted.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: