- face mask reviews
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask With Fermented Green Tea Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask Description
The Innisfree antioxidant mask contains quickly releasing 55% Fermented Jeju Green Tea Extract that delivers antioxidant and exfoliating benefits to the skin. The Jeju Green Tea used in this formulation has undergone a rigorous 3-month manufacturing process that allows it to release Gallic acid that leaves the skin looking younger, more radiant and smoother. While this prized ingredient is beneficial to the skin, the mask contains a few additives that can be irritating and drying to the skin.
When using the mask, gently smoothen a small amount of the mask to your face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Let it stay for about 10 to 15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water afterwards. Use this after you have toned and cleansed the skin.
Keep on reading this Innisfree antioxidant mask review and know more about this mask!
Sunghwan Suh, the founder of Innisfree, saw a potential in what many people believed to be the barren Jeju Island that is completely void of nourishment. With his hard work, he was able to discover 15 nourishing natural ingredients in the island in the year 2000, and that is when he started formulating the products for Innisfree.
There is no information available as to when the product was launched, but it came to the US last 2017. The company claims that there are a wide array of Innisfree antioxidant mask benefits that the user can experience. The most common claim is that it can instantly wake up dull and tired looking skin.
Sadly though, there are no reviews about the Innisfree antioxidant mask online, which makes it hard for us to determine if the product is really effective or not. Without such user reviews, it will also be difficult for you to determine if the mask comes with a few side effects.
There are also no clinical trials available that can back up such claim. The company also did not give any information as to until when you can expect to see results.
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask Ingredients
Some of the ingredients of the mask are as follows:
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf: This is rich in antioxidants that can help slow down the signs of aging in the skin. Yet, further research is still needed to determine if it can really reverse the signs of aging or improve the look of aging skin.
- Orchid extract: This is used in the skin care industry mainly because of its protective and reparative properties. This can also help to restore the smoothness, softness, and brightness of the skin.
- Citrus unshiu Peel Extract: This is said to delay the aging process of the skin.
- Bacillus Ferment: This is used to deliver mild exfoliating benefits to the skin. However, there are still limited studies about the use and benefits of probiotics in the skin care industry.
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask pros
- The mask contains USDA organic-certified green tea that is harvested from Innisfree’s own fields in Jeju Island.
- The mask is free of parabens, animal products, mineral oil, and synthetic colorants but it still has a few unwanted chemicals.
- The product has been dermatologically tested.
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask cons
- The mask contains fragrance that is highly irritating to the skin.
- It also has phenoxyethanol which has been proven cytotoxic and may cause cell death in the long run.
- There are no reviews about this product online.
- It is also not widely available online.
- The price of the product is quite high for a mask.
Innisfree Antioxidant Mask Price & Quantity?
The Innisfree Antioxidant Mask With Fermented Green Tea is available as an 80 ml jar and is sold for a price of USD 29. You can purchase it from the website of US Innisfree, but it is available on other retailer sites as well.
Should You Buy It?
Innisfree is one of the most popular Korean skincare brands in the market, but despite that, there is a limited amount of information about this mask of theirs. No clinical trials are available for it. There are also no user reviews about it. Maybe it is because the mask is just new to the market.
Because of this, you can’t be too sure that the product is effective or if it is devoid of side effects. With this in mind, it is recommended that you opt for an antioxidant mask that has been proven safe and effective by studies and user reviews.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
If you are not satisfied with the Innisfree antioxidant mask with fermented green tea mask, you can return it to them to get a full refund. If you have made an in-store purchase, you can return the item in-store with the original receipt.