- face mask reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Irish Moor Mask Description
Our comprehensive Irish Moor Mask Review will provide you with all the important information regarding this hydrating, purifying and decongesting facial mask. It uses special odorless mud (Irish moor), which is said to help draw out oil, dirt, grime and other potentially harmful compounds and substances that get stuck in the skin. This formula provides the skin with essential moisture, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for ultimate skin health.
Although there’s no clinical evidence to back its claims, this formulation is marketed as a solution to dryness-related problems, improving softness, smoothness and firmness of the skin. It is also claimed to have potent cleansing effects that improve the skin’s appearance and health. In addition, there are components that help reduce pore size, age lines and wrinkles, resulting in more youthful looking skin.
Continue to read our complete and truthful Irish Moor Mud Mask review to discover what this product can do for your skin.
According to the brand’s website, Peter Thomas Roth, its founder suffered from different skin concerns, which inspired him to find effective formulations. From acne to premature skin aging, he tried various products from different brands, and he was never satisfied – this is why he started his own brand with a mission: to combine potent and effective ingredients with the newest technology. The philosophy of this brand is ‘breakthrough formulas, astonishing results.’ Although it isn’t very well-known in the international market, some of the brand’s formulas have won awards from popular beauty magazines.
The mud mask being reviewed has been available for several years already and it is known for average cleansing benefits. There’s mixed feedback on this product with most users saying it leaves the skin squeaky clean. On the other hand, there are many users who say it is messy and some claim it can cause moderate to severe irritation of the skin. This product is made to deliver immediate and long-term effects, but most reviews say it only has minor long-term benefits.
Irish Moor Mud Mask How to Use: To use this product, simply apply evenly on clean and dry skin; leave it on for around 10 minutes then remove with warm water and a damp washcloth. Thoroughly rinse the remaining residue and use two to three times weekly.
Irish Moor Mask Ingredients
- Irish Moor Mud: This component results from the natural decomposition of plants. Studies indicate that it is packed with purifying vitamins, bio-minerals, fatty acids and amino acids.
- Hijiki Seaweed: It is for hydrating and nutritive benefits, providing the skin with iron, calcium, vitamins, C, B1 and B2; however, no substantial evidence is available to show its benefits to the skin.
- Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal: These ingredients are rich in minerals that act like a magnet, drawing out oil, dirt and other impurities from the pores. They help reduce pore size while getting rid of potentially harmful components that can get stuck in the skin.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, it is known to exfoliate skin, treating and preventing problems like acne and blemishes. This is also a known anti-aging ingredient since it promotes cellular turnover of the skin’s outer layer; however, some people are highly sensitive to this ingredient.
Irish Moor Mask pros
- Made with purifying ingredients that have been used for a long time as natural remedies
- It can be used for most skin types although some people are allergic to certain components in this formulation.
- Some of its components are backed by science.
Irish Moor Mask cons
- No thorough clinical testing has been done to prove that this formula is effective.
- It has a sticky texture and most people find it messy to apply.
- There are no substantial long-term results from using this product based on customer reviews.
- Some users reported that they suffered from irritation because of this mask.
- It is priced a little high for an unimpressive product.
Irish Moor Mask Price & Quantity?
A small tub container (150 ml) of Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask is being sold for $58. One tub can last a few weeks with average use.
Should You Buy It?
This special mud mask is a good skin care product with raving reviews from users online. It is made with natural components that are said to deliver certain benefits to the skin, helping restore its healthy and youthful appearance and texture. However, it is not for everyone since there are several reports that it can cause adverse effects. Some users say it can even cause severe irritation and a stinging or burning sensation. It is still worth trying since there’s a 30-day money back guarantee for this and other Peter Thomas Roth products.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There’s mixed Irish Moor Mud Mask Reviews online so it isn’t for everyone. Fortunately, if you’re not satisfied with this expensive product, you can return it for a refund.