Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Review
In this Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Spearheaded by a California team who is passionate about healthy lifestyles, Juice Beauty was launched in 2004 and has since been creating skincare, makeup and hair care products are organic and safe. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist is a daily toner and refresher, which is intended to provide you with much-needed moisture throughout the day.
This product is intended for all skin types and is validated to provide hydration for up to 3 hours with organic aloe, aromatherepeutic pure essential oils, and organic grape seed.
For best results Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist may be applied several times per day, when hydration is needed. Ideally, you should apply this product to cleansed skin for exhilarating refreshment.
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mistretails for $25.00 per 6.75 oz. of product on several popular beauty retailer websites.
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Ingredients
– This ingredient is intended to tone and refresh the skin.
– These pure essential oils are meant to provide aroma therapeutic benefits throughout the day.
– It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
– Hydrates the skin for an extended period of time. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Pros and Cons of Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
- Customers with sensitive skin have indicated that this product does not irritate their skin however ingredients used may cause skin rashes.
- This product is refreshing and easy to use in the hotter summer months.
- Increases hydration for up to 3 hours.
- Several customer reviews indicated that this product has a very strong smell.
- This product may not be ideal for make up lovers.
- Customers with oily skin indicated that this skin made their skin worse.
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Recommending To Purchase?
There are several issues with this product, starting with the price. For $25.00, you can easily find a normal moisturizer on the market that hydrates your skin for well over 3 hours. In addition to the price, the application process is rather wasteful. Any product that you spray on to the face will be wasteful to some degree because not all of the product will actually reach your face. You also run the risk of getting this product in your eye for that exact reason. This product also contains some highly fragranced essential oils, which may be irritating to those with sensitivities to smells. Lastly, this product may not be suitable to those that wear heavy makeup through the day. Spraying oils and hydrators to your face throughout the day may provide moisture benefits, but it will inevitably lead to runny mascara and broken up foundation after just a few applications. There are many moisturizing products on the market that are affordable, easily applied, have the ability to moisturize all day, and even sit well under makeup.
This product is available at several popular beauty retailers. One of the most recognizable retailers does offer a good return policy, if you are not happy with the product. As long as you return the Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist within 45 days, with proof of purchase, you will get your money back.