- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Kahina Night Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kahina Night Cream Description
Kahina Night Cream is marketed as a face cream that can address all signs of aging. The use of this face cream can boost collagen synthesis to keep skin lifted and firm, improving the tone and texture of the skin. It also moisturizes and hydrates the skin and at the same time, protects it from free radical and environmental damage.
Kahina Night Cream is a product of Giving Beauty, a skin care company which aims to deliver the highest quality skin care products to their clients and at the same time, provide economic dependence to the people who work to deliver them their raw materials.
For best results, apply a small amount of the face cream to the face after cleansing. To boost hydration, mix it or layer the product with other Kahina products like Kahina Serum or Kahina Argan Oil.
A 50-ml jar of this product costs $105 and is available at the Kahina official website and other third party retailer sites.
Kahina Night Cream Ingredients
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: This ingredient is known for its soothing and calming properties. It is also nutrient rich which helps nourish the skin. Lastly, it also treats acne and fights off various signs of skin aging.
- Argan Oil: This ingredient is one of the most well-known moisturizing ingredients in the world. It is said to contain a high amount of vitamin E which can nourish and soften the skin. It also gives the skin that natural boost.
- Resveratrol Ferment Extract: This is a type of phytonutrient that can protect the skin from inflammation. The form of resveratrol that is used in this formulation is readily bioavailable and can penetrate the skin to achieve maximum efficacy.
Kahina Night Cream Advantages
- The formula of this product is certified organic and natural.
- 99.98% of the ingredients of this product came from natural origin.
- The face cream can address all signs of aging.
Kahina Night Cream Disadvantages
- The face cream is expensive.
- The product only has a few user reviews online.
- Some of the users commented on how amazing a moisturizer this product is but no comments on its anti-aging claims.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There are already plenty of green products in the market today, and as much as we all wish to switch to going green, many of us are still doubtful of how effective these products can be. So what can we expect from this product?
Well, it is evident that the product is quite expensive- 50 ml for a whopping price of $105! But of course, it is well worth it if the product really delivers all its promises-addressing all signs of aging. But sadly, most of the users only commented on how moisturizing the product is, not giving any comments on its anti-aging capabilities. If it just a good moisturizer, paying $105 for a 50 ml jar of this product is not worth it, right?
We highly recommend that you opt for an anti-aging cream that can deliver all of its claims and does not cost as much.
If you are not happy with your Kahina Night Cream purchase, you can return the product within 30 days after the purchase date.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: