- vitamin c serum reviews
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls Description
This Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this professional-strength serum can actually brighten and even out the skin’s complexion and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product. Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
Vitamin C is the key to brighter more even looking skin, however, it can be difficult to stabilize the ingredient for use. Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls has managed to bottle up a formula that contains 79% Vitamin C to brighten the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
For best results, begin by washing your face. Place one pearl on the palm of your hand and dispense three full drops of serum onto the pearl. Mix the two ingredients together and gently apply them to the skin. You may use this product once per week, or as often as you need to. Apply this product at night and be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls retails for $48.00 per 0.0018 oz. of Pearls and 0.17 fl. oz. of Activator Serum.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls Ingredients
- Vitamin C: This ingredient protects the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors and brightens the complexion. Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This ingredient hydrates the skin. This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Lactate: An ingredient derived from lactic acid, which gently lifts and flushes out dead skin cells on your skin surface while ridding your pores of skin impurities. By exfoliating, other beneficial ingredients in the product can easily penetrate your skin as collagen production is raised.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls Advantages
- This serum uses a stable form of Vitamin C to improve the skin’s complexion overall.
- This product diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and improves elasticity. However, it deals with skin redness!
- This skincare treatment is suitable for all skin types.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls Disadvantages
- This serum is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- The application process is a bit cumbersome and gimmicky.
- There are very few reviews available online on legitimate third party websites.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls claims that it can diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the skin’s elasticity, and perfect the complexion overall thanks to its formulation that includes a stable version of Vitamin C. Although this may sound like the perfect skincare treatment to add to your weekly regimen, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
The application process is rather lengthy, complicated, and gimmicky in our opinion. There are plenty of companies that have managed to stabilize Vitamin C without requiring such a lengthy application process.
Additionally, this product is pricey. When you break down how may uses you actually get out of this product it’s about $10.00 per use. If you’re on a budget, a product like this will likely be out of your range.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a Vitamin C-infused skincare treatment that’s easy to use, suits your budget, and doesn’t rely on gimmicks.
Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls is available on several very well known skincare retailer sites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with the product you’ve chosen, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase, otherwise you’ll receive store credit in lieu of a refund.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of the best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: