Khloe Kardashian Weight Loss: This Is How She Went From Fat To Fit
Aside from the pregnancy rumors about her these past few weeks, Khloe Kardashian is becoming even more popular and looked-up-to among her fans because of the inspirational Khloe Kardashian weight loss story.
For more details about the Khloe Kardashian weight loss 2017, keep reading!
1. How It All Started
The 32-year old reality star shared in her snaps and Instagram posts how she dealt with emotional and mental stress following her difficult divorce with ex-husband Lamar Odom back in 2015.
The Khloe Kardashian weight loss was so dramatic that it earned the youngest of the Kardashian trio her own reality TV show, Revenge body with Khloe Kardashian on E!.
- The show follows how Khloe and her fitness team help people lose weight and overcome physical, mental, and emotional challenges by reinventing their and other people’s definition of themselves in a span of 12 weeks.
Today and through her show, Khloe continues to inspire and encourage people to have a healthy lifestyle through her own testimony and the drastic changes that her weight loss has made.
- According to the Good American denim line co-founder, if you would have asked her five years ago if she ever saw herself being completely in love with health and fitness and that she would be an inspiration to many others, she would have laughed at your face.
She adds that being the “chubby one” among her siblings, she never thought of being who she is today. However, looking at her life now, she doesn’t see herself ever stopping what she is able to do.
- The star recalls that she started going to the gym after her divorce in order to escape the place it had left her in.
She shared to Harper’s Bazaar that during that time, no one, not even her family, knew what she was going through and it was the biggest secret she has ever kept. She turned to hitting the gym because she just needed somewhere to go.
“[The gym] had a TV and I could watch The Real Housewives on an elliptical. No one talked to me. I loved that solitude.”, Khloe recollects.
Khloe adds that she used to think that she was just big boned but once she started losing weight naturally, she considered getting a trainer. Then, after six months, she decided to get a nutritionist.
2. Seeking Professional Help
Today, Khloe works with arguably the most famous trainer, Gunnar Peterson whose clients include other stars like Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Gosling, and Khloe’s own sister, Kim Kardashian-West.
Under Peterson, the Khloe Kardashian weight loss program involves intense circuit training, intense cardio, and serious workouts twice a day three to five time a week in order to maintain her slim figure.
The Khloe Kardashian weight loss experience also led the celebrity to write a book about her transformation, Strong Looks Better Naked. Since then, she has also topped Heat Magazine’s 2016 Fit list after shedding 40 pounds thanks to her discipline, diet, and daily workouts.
3. The Weight Loss Plan
So, what goes into the Khloe Kardashian weight loss plan? Her personal nutritionist Dr. Philip Golgia recently revealed that the K. Dash gal eats 7 meals per day.
Here’s what the Khloe Kardashian diet is composed of:
Meal 1 (Breakfast)
- A healthy shake composed of a scoop of whey protein powder, a tablespoon of almond butter and a fruit of her choice blended with some ice and water.
- A piece of fruit of her choice.
Meal 3 (Lunch)
- 4 ounces of chicken breast
- An iron-rich salad with something like spinach or beetroot
- More vegetables like a cup of tomatoes of a cup of celery stalk eaten with 12 pieces of whole almonds.
- Even more vegetables- a cup of tomatoes or a cup of celery and an egg.
Meal 6 (Dinner)
- A piece of fatty fish like arctic char, salmon, black cod, or sea bass
- A serving of 8 ounces of salad and vegetables
- For her last meal of the day after dinner, Khloe is allowed to eat a fruit of her choice.
Dr. Goglia, however, reminds us that this diet plan is specifically meant for Khloe’s body type and metabolism. According to him, they work with each client to find out their metabolic body type. Then, a unique meal breakdown is planned depending on how a person’s body breaks down carbs, fats, and proteins.
Ever since she started this diet, Khloe also avoids dairy, dried fruits, soy, manufactured diet foods, diet drinks, soda or fizzy drinks, juice, and multi-ingredient foods like bagels, muffins, and bread. These are either made with preservatives or high sugar contents.
Khloe also confessed last year that she drank up to six liters of water per day in order to lose weight.
Although Khloe follows her diet strictly, it doesn’t mean that she denies herself of occasional indulgence. Actually, Dr. Goglia says that the Keeping up with the Kardashians star eats a cheat meal once a week, like a slice of cake, pasta, pizza or whatever she craves for.
4. The Workout Plan
As for the Khloe weight loss workout, on the other hand, the Women’s Health website enumerates the Khloe Kardashian Revenge Body Workout this way:
Starting with the first exercise, she does the prescribed number of repetitions, taking 10 to 30-second rests in between. She then moves on to the next move after completing 2 to 5 sets. This goes on until the entire routine is done.
The different exercises and their specific order are listed below:
1. Single Dumbbell Clean and press (8 to 12 reps)
2. Banded 4×4 walk (20 to 30 steps in each direction)
3. Overhead crunch to rotation (10 reps and switch)
4. Renegade row to Mountain Climber- (Alternate rows for 8 to 12 reps then alternate mountain climber for 20 to 30 reps)
5. Reverse lunge to Press with High Knees (Alternate for 10 to 16 reps)
Certified nutritionist and Pancakes and Push Ups personal trainer Sloane Davis comments that serious workout and a balanced, clean, nourishing diet is the key regarding the Khloe Kardashian weight loss.
If she really is pregnant, we hope that she will be like the fit momma Ferne Mccann who shocked her fans after working out heavily on her third trimester. It’s not a secret that her sister, Kim, has had difficult pregnancies for her first two children that’s why she and husband Kanye West opted for a surrogate for their third child.
Speaking of Kim’s kids, Khloe also wowed everyone when she showed up at her sister’s lavish baby shower in a stunning mini baby blue dress last Saturday.
5. More Updates to Know!
In other news, the MTV EMAs Awards was held last Nov. 12 at London’s Wembley SSE Arena. Hosted by Rita Ora, Shawn Mendez led the star-studded night with five nominations and four awards while Taylor Swift left the red carpet event empty-handed despite her six nominations.
Also, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry recently made their relationship public through a kiss at the Toronto’s Air Canada Centre during The Invictus Games, which the Prince founded to celebrate injured military men and women.
HBO also reportedly cut ties with Louis C.K. after the Mexican-American comedian, producer, editor, and director was accused of sexual assault and misconduct of five women.
“Hope you find the post helpful and we are excited to hear what you think of it!”