KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Review
What is KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment?KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment is formulated to moisturize and repair damage on your lips. It instantly penetrates your lips to deliver a deeply nourishing formula that every Kiehls lip balm commits to deliver. This product relies on the natural moisture-enhancing properties of coconut oil and wild mango butter to soothe dehydrated and chapped lips, as well as to facilitate faster recovery from damage.
Who is KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment for?
KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment may be used for any age. It should also work well on any skin type as there are only two natural ingredients added.
How does KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Work?
KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment works by delivering two key functionalities. First, it moisturizes your lips. Second, it floods your lips with naturally derived components, like essential fatty acids, that repair skin damage and facilitate faster healing. Kiehls butter mask for lips reviews indicate that these claims are met in varying degrees as perceived by users.
What are KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Key Ingredients?
- Coconut Oil: Its intensely hydrating contents dramatically raise the moisture level of your lips. Besides transporting nourishment, coconut oil is also made up of unique chains of fatty acids that help heal skin faster. Its natural antibacterial properties further clears your skin of damage and infection causing bacteria, and thereby promotes healthier lips.
- Wild Mango Butter: KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment also heals and repairs chapped lips with this natural ingredient. It relieves skin inflammation and restores the ideal health and gorgeous appearance of your lips.
What are KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Pros?
- This product is easy to use.
- It smells delicious and also has a relaxing effect on the senses.
- KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment may be safely applied on your lips throughout the day without fear of the potential adverse effects of toxic additives.
- It only contains two natural ingredients and carries a low risk for causing irritation and allergies.
- This should be good enough to be used on any skin type, including sensitive skin.
What are KIEHL'S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Cons?
- This product leaves too much grease on the surface.
- It is not as easy to layer it either under or over another lip product, and so it may be best to just use it alone on its own.
- Ingredients may support intense hydration but, it may not be sufficient to repair more severely damaged skin on the lips and help maintain the same over the longer term.
- User reviews reveal that this product may that the well-moisturized feeling may not linger for a longer time as expected.
- The formula is packed in a jar container which puts it at high risk of becoming contaminated which, in turn, can cause skin infections.
What is the Price and Quantity of KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment?
KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment costs $24 for a 0.3 fl. oz. jar.
Should you buy KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment?
KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment will leave an instantly soothing moisture on contact with your lips, the kind that you will feel melting and deliciously filling your lips. Side-effects are likely remote. Just two ingredients, however, is likely not enough to heal seriously damaged lips nor to protect lips constantly exposed to damaging environmental elements, including extreme weather conditions.
Does KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment come with a Guarantee?
There is no such indication of product coverage although it may be available through local resellers.
Does KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Have Any Side-Effects?
With just two natural ingredients in the formula, side-effects are unlikely, although still possible for people who are reactive to any one of or both the ingredients.
Where to buy KIEHL’S Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment?
This product is available online, in Kiehl’s boutiques, and in select beauty bars.
The trend towards full, plump lips has certainly gained in popularity over the last few years due, in part, to a number of celebrities sporting this look. Rather than opting for sometimes risky and often expensive cosmetic injections, consumers are seeking safer ways of increasing their lip size. While the results from these more natural methods are not usually as impressive or long lasting as injection treatments, they are certainly safer and many of the products also have other benefits for the lips in terms of conditioning and adding color. Many consumers also like the 'tingling' sensation these products impart which is due to the circulation-boosting ingredients used in the formulas such as menthol and eucalyptus.
Below you'll find some of our best Lip Plumper formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
|Product||Provides Instant Fullness||Reduce Collagen Breakdown||Decreases Fine Lines on Lips||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Sundefend Lip Balm Spf 15(Editor's Choice)
Idol Lips Lip Plumper
Niod Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate
Manuka Doctor Apirefine Lip Enhancer
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumper
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."