- face mask reviews
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kiehl’s Turmeric Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Description
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque brightens the appearance of the skin to improve the complexion. The mask is meant to exfoliate the skin and leave skin firmer and smoother than before its use. It’s main ingredient, cranberry extract, is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that stimulate the skin’s natural healing process for a more radiant appearance.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque is manufactured by Kiehl’s a company focusing on skincare, hair products, and other products that benefit the skin. The company was founded in 1851 and sells its products online and in official stores worldwide. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
The mask is sold in 3.4 fluid oz containers for the price of $39. Customers can choose the auto-ship option to obtain free shipping and get free samples with each order.
How to use:
Clean and tone the skin. Apply a layer of the mask for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off to remove. Best used during the daytime. However it is recommended to always perform a patch test before spreading on skin as it may cause redness or itching on the skin.
Kiehl’s Turmeric Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Ingredients
- Kaolin: Known as China clay, it attracts dirt and oil to the skin so it be removed more easily.
- Butylene Glycol: Byproduct of petroleum. Skin conditioner, solvent, and product thinner. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Cranberry Extract:Exfoliates the skin. Contains tocopherol (vitamin E), omega 3, 6, and 9, which are fatty acids known for their skin benefits, and are a rich source of antioxidants known for their natural skin benefits.
- Turmeric: Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used historically to treat skin imperfections and improve the brightness of skin. But it also causes allergic reactions.
Kiehl’s Turmeric productname Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ingredients are disclosed on the product’s official website. However few ingredients are not suitable for certain skin type.
- Exfoliates the skin and leaves it firm after use.
Kiehl’s Turmeric Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque Disadvantages
- Amounts of ingredients are not listed.
- Data that verifies the claims made by the manufacturer isn’t provided.
- Contains eucalyptus and menthol, which are known to make the skin more sensitive.
- It causes itching or redness on the skin sometimes.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque contains a variety of beneficial ingredients and is sold at a reasonable cost. However, it contains some ingredients known to make the skin photosensitive. Other brands are known to provide the same benefits without including ingredients that could sensitize skin.
It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service.