- moisturizer reviews
KORA Organics Soothing Day and Night Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
KORA SOOTHING DAY AND NIGHT CREAM DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer KORA Organics Soothing Day and Night Cream is infused with rose, lavender, omega-6 fatty acids, noni extract and other natural ingredients that revitalize, replenish and invigorate skin. It can be used to treat skin dullness, dryness and other complexion-related issues as well. This product is specifically designed to leave the skin hydrated, supple, soft and smooth. It is a formulation that uses natural active ingredients so that there is a smaller chance that adverse effects will occur.
As mentioned on its website KORA Organics believes that healthy skin is the most beautiful skin. It is the largest organ in the body, which plays a crucial role in supporting other body parts so the skin should be nourished and cared for. The company uses active organic ingredients that have been used for a long time in natural skin care but may cause itchy skin. It is still relatively new (started in 2006) but the brand is well-known among advocates of natural products.
To use KORA Organics Soothing Day and Night Cream, apply a small amount to your face, neck and decolletage, massage gently onto skin, and then give it time to be thoroughly absorbed before other products are applied. To get optimum results, use in the morning and at night, after cleansing and drying your skin.
One 50 ml container of this skin care formula is priced $29.98 on the brand’s official website.
KORA SOOTHING DAY AND NIGHT CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Rose Extract: Known to have a calming effect on the skin, it may also help soften texture for a more youthful feel.
- Natural Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Essential fatty acids have been shown to have potent moisturizing effects on the skin that can restore its natural softness and suppleness. It also nourishes the skin to help improve its overall health.
- Noni Extract: A popular drink that’s said to have many health benefits, it is packed with antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radical damage. Therefore, it can help slow down rapid aging of the skin.
- Rosehip and Mandarin Oil: These are essential oils that offer nutritive and moisturizing benefits. They can help soothe the skin as well, reducing inflammation and treating issues like dryness.
- Shea Butter: This is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
KORA SOOTHING DAY AND NIGHT CREAM pros
- Claims to contain soothing ingredients that can help calm inflamed skin.
- Claims to conatin organic key ingredients.
KORA SOOTHING DAY AND NIGHT CREAM cons
- This product has not undergone independent clinical testing to prove that it is safe and effective
- Some people experienced skin irritation from this formula
- It can break out some people according to user reviews
- There are people who don’t like its scent
- This product is expensive compared to other day or night creams
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, KORA Organics Soothing Day and Night Cream is a good product. However, there are reports that it can cause adverse effects, specifically skin irritation and acne. Although this is worth a try, there are many better formulations available at this price range.
This product offers return policy.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: