- skin brightening cream reviews
LA ROCHE-POSAY MELA D PIGMENT CONTROL REVIEW
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LA ROCHE-POSAY MELA D PIGMENT CONTROL DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer La Roche-Posay Mela D Pigment Control is a concentrated glycolic acid serum with a golden silky consistency. It claims to even out skin tone and tames dark spots for a flawless and radiantly glowing skin. It gives your skin a refreshed look and makes your skin look clearer and younger. This serum feels light on the skin and non-greasy.
In this La Roche-Posay Mela D Pigment Control Review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website La Roche-Posay follows strict formulation and regulation of the ingredients they use in their products. Their secret, according to them, is La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. This spring water is claimed to have antioxidant properties and is rich in selenium. Over the years, they have sworn in the efficacy of this thermal spring water.
La Roche-Posay Mela D Pigment Control is a silky serum is advised to be applied on the skin at night. With your clean hands, take a few drops of the product and dab it over the target area. Gently massage in circular motion until the product is absorbed by the skin. If you will use it in the day, La Roche advises that you top it with sunscreen.
For sensitive skin, they advise using it with lesser frequency and gradually build up to everyday use. Each bottle contains 1oz of serum and costs $52.99. You can enjoy an auto-delivery option for your convenience available at their online store. They are also available at discounted price on some online retailers.
LA ROCHE-POSAY MELA D PIGMENT CONTROL INGREDIENTS
- 2% Kojic Acid: This lightens the pigmentation of the skin cells.
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient exfoliates and increases the cell growth turnover of the skin cells. This also leads to skin peeling and rashes!
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Propylene Glycol: is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
LA ROCHE-POSAY MELA D PIGMENT CONTROL PROS
- This product is lightweight and non-greasy on the skin.
- It lightens skin complexion and even out skin tone.
- This item is good even for those who have sensitive skin But, however it leads to skin dryness!
LA ROCHE-POSAY MELA D PIGMENT CONTROL CONS
- This product contains alcohol in drying amounts for a serum.
- It takes a long time to see a noticeable effect.
- This product has a high price tag.
- It can also leads to skin dryness and rashes!
- This product also lead to skin peeling and rashes!
- User also claimed that it is not suitable for sensitive skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This serum, unlike most serum, contains a large amount of alcohol. The utmost concern about the alcohol content is skin dryness. Alcohol dehydrates the skin cells.
It’s free of fragrance and paraben which is a good point. Unfortunately, there are user reports that this product did not have any effect on their skin even with continuous usage.
It is sold on their website for $52.99. They offer an auto-replenish option which is nice, unfortunately, this option is not even coupled with a discount. Why bother? Strangely, their retailers are able to give some discounts.
We strongly recommend you look for something that is not as drying as this product. They have not managed to counteract these effects by adding moisturizing ingredients.
La Roche-Posay Mela D Pigment Control bought from their official website can be refunded up to 14 days from the day of arrival to you. However, they will not accept opened products. Only sealed products are entitled to a refund. For more information, you can ask your retailer about their refunds policy.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: