- face mask reviews
LANCOME MASQUE PURE FOCUS REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LANCOME MASQUE PURE FOCUS DESCRIPTION
Lancome Masque Pure Focus removes excess oil and impurities for a clean face and matte complexion. Made for all skin types, the mask includes a unique mix of clay to deep-clean the pores, and attract dirt and oil for easier removal. Regular use results in firmer skin, decreased breakouts, and pore minimization for supple skin.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Lancome Masque Pure Focus is formulated to remove excess oil, toxins, and residue from the skin. The mask leaves the skin matte after just one use. Lancome is a skincare, make-up, and fragrance company based in Paris, and is well-known and respected by its peers and consumers alike. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
Containers of the mask are sold at $36 in a size of 3.6 fluid oz. Customers can choose to auto-replenish, receiving free shipping and samples as a perk.
LANCOME MASQUE PURE FOCUS INGREDIENTS
- Kaolin: Also known as China clay. Rich source of nutrients that also traps excess oil, dirt, and impurities to the mask, ensuring its easy removal.
- Lecithin: Diminishes flakiness in dry skin for an improved complexion. Blend of natural oils.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that maintains moisture in product formulas. It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Montmorillonite: Clay made of silicate and aluminum. Used to increase viscosity in products, stabilize emulsions, opacify products, and acts as an abrasive.
- Camphor: Provides a tingling, soothing sensation. Known to sensitize the skin.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Skin conditioner with anti-microbial properties. A humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturizer, emollience and wetting properties to many cosmetic solutions. It also function as a stabilizer and has been shown to increase the antimicrobial activity of other preservatives. However it may cause skin irritation.
- Propylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents drying in emulsions.
LANCOME MASQUE PURE FOCUS Advantages
- Cleans off dead skin cells, dirt, and excess oil while also hydrating the skin.
- Manufactured by a well-known company that is knowledgeable about skincare but all of its products comes with a hefty price tag.
- The list of ingredients is published online.
LANCOME MASQUE PURE FOCUS Disadvantages
- The product’s website offers statistics relating to the mask’s success, but does not mention whether or not the data is from an independent lab or the brand itself.
- Contains fragrance which may cause skin irritation.
- One of the masks ingredients, camphor, is a known skin sensitizer.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Customers with oily skin may be intrigued about Lancome Masque Pure Focus. It includes different clays and ingredients known to opacify the skin and remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that clog the pores. The brand also provides statistics on their official website about the product’s effects. Unfortunately the brand doesn’t mention how the study was conducted or by whom. The mask also contains camphor, which is known to sensitize the skin as it provides a tingling sensation.
Customers who are dissatisfied with the mask can return it to Lancome for any reason if it was purchased directly from their website. Retailers or department stores may have different policies.