- anti aging serum reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Description
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer claims to make skin look younger and brighter in just one application. It is also said to reduce the visibility of signs of aging when it is used overtime. Lastly, it addresses environmental as well as UV damage and at the same time, enhance the smoothness and softness of the skin.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer is a product of Peter Thomas Roth Skin Care Line. This company aims to help address common to the worst skin problems by delivering effective formulations to all of their clients. Established in 1993, the company aims to combat skin problems using potent ingredients combined with advanced technology.
For best results, use the product twice a day.
A 1 fl oz (30 ml) of this product is sold at a price of $75 in the official Peter Thomas Roth website and other third party retailer sites.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Ingredients
- Dragon’s Blood: This is a red resin collected from the Croton Lechleri Tree in Amazon. This extract is said to diminish the visibility of wrinkles and improve the look of uneven skin.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient also helps in addressing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Alistin: This is known for its ability to soothe and calm the skin.
- Phytomoist Quosome: This delivers intense moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Chromocare: This helps in rejuvenating the skin and improving skin tone and complexion.
- Derm SRC: This helps to enhance the firmness of skin.
- DRC Quosome: This is a trademark ingredient that can treat wrinkles and fine lines.
- Auafil: This ingredient also moisturizes the skin, keeping it soft and hydrated.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Advantages
- The resurfacer can improve the tone and texture of the skin.
- The product can address wrinkles and fine lines.
- The product can help treat skin damage.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Disadvantages
- The product contains colorants, alcohol, and parabens.
- The product is expensive.
- One active ingredient of this product has limited studies proving its effectiveness.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product promises to help you achieve the resurfacing benefits of a laser treatment but minus the laser! It seems like it is a dream come true, isn’t it? How true can it be?
First of all, this product is quite controversial because it claims to do everything that a laser can do but how can it do that when it is just a serum? In addition to that, the list of ingredients does not contain enough anti-aging ingredients. While they claim that the Dragon’s Blood is a powerful anti-aging ingredient, there are only a few studies that can support its claims. Plus, the price is quite high considering that it cannot really deliver its claims.
We recommend that you opt for a serum that is affordable and effective.
The company prioritizes your satisfaction above all. Because of this, they offer money back guarantee to people who will not be satisfied with their Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer. If you were not happy with the results of this product, you could return the item within 30 days after the date of purchase, and you can get a full refund. If you have bought the item from an authorized reseller, please take note that it is subject to the returns policy of the reseller and not on the official website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: