- cleanser reviews
LAURA MERCIER BALANCING GEL CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LAURA MERCIER BALANCING GEL CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser is touted as a gentle foaming gel cleanser that effectively removes dirt, oil, and other impurities that pile onto the skin throughout the day. This product promises to cleanse the skin without stripping it of essential oils.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Laura Mercia is a well-known company in the beauty industry. This company creates beautiful foundations, highlighters, blushes, and more. You may be surprised to find Laura Mercier dabbles in the skincare industry as well!
Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser isn’t just an average cleanser. This product efficiently, yet delicately removes oil and other impurities from the skin without stripping it of essential oils. Many cleansers leave your skin feeling dry or raw, but this gel cleanser leaves you feeling refreshed and balanced.
For best results, wet the face before applying Laura Mercier Balacing Gel Cleanser. Work the product into the skin with your fingers, using small, circular motions. Rinse the product away thoroughly with warm water. This product may be used twice per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with a toner and your preferred moisturizer.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause itching or hives on skin.
Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser retails for $29.00 on Laura Mercier’s own website.
LAURA MERCIER BALANCING GEL CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Oat Nutrient Replenishing Complex: This system cleanses and softens the skin. The oat also provides the skin with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Coconut Acid: This ingredient also provides the skin with soothing, anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Sodium Chloride : It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.However sometimes it causes hives, itching or rash.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
LAURA MERCIER BALANCING GEL CLEANSER pros
- This cleanser thoroughly washes the face without causing dryness.
- This formula helps to softening for the skin and hydrates it but may leads to itching or hives on skin.
- This cleanser is ideal for all skin types.
LAURA MERCIER BALANCING GEL CLEANSER cons
- Customers claim this product is a reformulated version of an old cleanser and this reformulation causes irritation and breakouts.
- This product is packed with fragrance and fragrant ingredients which will inevitably cause irritation.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- There are very few customer reviews available online to determine if this product is effective for all skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Laura Mercier has made some incredible leaps in the beauty industry, but does the Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser also stand up to the competition? Unfortunately, it’s difficult to tell. There are so few customer reviews online, so it’s hard to say whether or not this product works for certain skin types or how the skin reacts after using this product in the long term. We’re also disappointed to see the amount of fragrance and fragrant ingredients included in this formula. Those with sensitive skin will surely experience irritation. We’d recommend continuing your search for a gel cleanser that does not contain unnecessary irritants.
Laura Mercier Balancing Gel Cleanser is available on Laura Mercier’s own website and several other well-known skincare retailer sites as well as on official site.As mentioned on official site this product offers return policy. Simply return the item within 30 days of purchase and be sure to include your original receipt for a full refund.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: