- anti aging serum reviews
By Terry Cellularose Liftessence Oil Elixir Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Liftessence Oil Elixir Description
By Terry Cellularose Liftessence Oil Elixir is a powerful regenerating, anti-aging, lifting and firming serum formulated with rich botanical extracts and nutrients. These ingredients work together to restore, renew, moisturize, and nurture extremely dry or dehydrated skin. It has a lightweight formula and pleasant texture that offers a luxurious treat for the senses.
The serum is highly concentrated and contains lipid-replenishing, protective, and restructuring ingredients including the essence of Ruby Rose Native cells believed to have firming benefits and age-fighting effects to minimize or get rid of the most common signs of skin aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. This ingredient is also claimed to ensure the optimum ability of the skin tissues to regenerate to produce healthier cells and a brighter, smoother, younger-looking complexion. The botanical oils and extracts in this formula also soothe, rebalance, and hydrate the skin to neutralize free radicals and protect the skin from further deterioration.
For more details, check out this Cellularose Regenerating Oil Serum Review:
This serum is manufactured and sold by “By Terry”, a skin care brand founded by the makeup artist and skin care expert, Terry de Gunzburg in 1998. Terry studied medicine in Paris and worked under YSL Beauté but later on had the desire to bring the standards and luxury of high fashion into the makeup and skin care industry. She was inspired by the color range of Yves Saint Laurent and pioneered a makeup range from her own lab. She wanted to promote the beauty of women without having to detract too much from their natural beauty. She believes that a fresh, natural-looking complexion and the perfect moisturizer are the secrets to achieve this goal.
Today, the company sells products ranging from makeup, skin care, and bath and body essentials featuring skin-friendly and natural formulas that enhance the skin’s natural tone.
The Cellularose Regenerating Serum Uses are attributed to this goal and philosophy. To use the serum, it is recommended to cleanse the face first. Then, using the middle and index fingers, apply it using slow, upward and outward movements. Alternate between your right and left hands and do this all over the face.
Liftessence Oil Elixir Ingredients
The following are the main active ingredients in the serum:
- Native Ruby Rose Cells Essence: This ingredient helps in firming the skin and fighting aging signs by activating collagen production. It also contains hyaluronic acid that delivers and retains high amounts of moisture on the skin surface.
- Rosehip oil: This ingredient enhances the regenerative power of the skin tissues for a youthful, glowing complexion. It contains many antioxidant and anti-aging components such as essential fatty acids and vitamins A, C, D, and E. These help in encouraging collagen production, plumping the skin, and reducing wrinkles. However, rosehip oil, when applied on the face, can trigger rashes, burning, or eye irritation.
- White Rose and French Rose Extracts: These extracts provide a lasting rebalancing, moisturizing, and soothing effect on the dry, sensitive, and irritated skin.
- Black Rose and French Rose Extracts: These rose extracts help fight and slow down skin aging by fighting and protecting the skin from free radical damage.
- Wild Rose Extracts: This powerful extract from wild roses restores the lipid layers of the skin and fills and repairs the micro-lesions caused by skin damage.Generally, these rose extracts can be used safely with no side effects. However, there is still a possibility of experiencing irritation, redness, stinging, and burning especially when applied on the ultra-sensitive skin.
Liftessence Oil Elixir Pros
- It plumps, firms, and lifts the skin to smooth out lines and make you look younger.
- It is suitable for very dry skin.
- It helps nourish and hydrate the skin for a smoother, softer, more supple complexion.
Liftessence Oil Elixir Cons
- Several ingredients of this serum are known to elicit allergic reactions and irritation.
- There are no sufficient data from scientific studies to prove that the essence of native ruby rose cells actually have significant anti-aging effects.
- This serum is very expensive compared to similar products from other brands.
- There are no available Ultimate Regenerating Oil Serum Reviews from the official website or any other popular online retail sites.
Price & Quantity
You can buy a 30ml bottle of By Terry Cellularose Liftessence Oil Elixir for €110.00 or approximately US$132.09 from the official website. However, prices may vary if you purchase from other online stores or depending on your location.
Should You Buy It?
This serum contains powerful natural ingredients, most of which are known to have antioxidant, hydrating, and anti-aging benefits. However, there are not enough scientific studies to prove this claim about the essence of native ruby rose cells, which is the main ingredient. There is also a lack of verified customer reviews from various online retail stores or even the official product website itself. Therefore, there is no way for you to know whether or not the company’s claims actually hold true. Also, the price of the serum is pretty high, so it might be better to explore other serums or beauty options as of now.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Any product guarantees are not clearly stated on the product’s official website. However, most online retail stores that carry it offer refunds or replacements of returned products as long as they are returned within not more than 30 days upon purchase. They should also be unopened, unused, originally packaged, and in saleable condition.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: