- The Best Skin Brightening & Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector Description
According to the Manufacturer of HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector it is marketed as a formulation that can address hyperpigmentation and skin discolorations. It also claims that, it can brighten the complexion and even out skin tone. Lastly, it can also help prevent discoloration brought about by acne, pregnancy and sun damage.
However, though you may find the claims about this product line to be quite spectacular on the company website, you are also likely to come across some negative Lumapro C Skin Corrective Review online, which suggest that the product doesn’t deliver stellar results.
The Manufacturer says that Hydropeptide has been in the skincare industry since 2004. This skin care line uses the power of peptides to work at a cellular level to boost skin hydration, reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, and unravel the natural luminosity of the skin.
It also suggests that for best results, apply a small amount of product to skin and spread it evenly on your face and neck using gentle motions. You can use this in the morning and at night. Apply moisturizer and sunscreen afterwards.
A 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) of HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector is sold for a price of $148. You can purchase it on the official website and various third-party retailer sites.
HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector Ingredients
- DermalRx SRC: This patented ingredient is said to break down the hyperpigmented skin cells. As a result, it can help to enhance and improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Stable Vitamin C- BV-OSC: This is the most stable and active form of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can protect the skin from aging and sun damage. It can also help brighten the skin and diminish the appearance of discolorations.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Algaktiv LightSKN: This is comprised of a mix of microalgae that have been scientifically proven to diminish hyperpigmentation and brighten dark spots.
HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector Advantages
- The product contains 8 key brightening ingredients. But many customers say the ingredients caused dry skin.
- The product can help pigmentation to accumulate in the future.
- The corrector is free of parabens and fragrances.
HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector Disadvantages
- The corrector has alcohol.
- The product is extremely expensive.
- There are little to no reviews about this product.
- This product leads to redness of skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The first issue here would be the price. I think everyone would agree that $165 for a 30 ml product is quite steep, right? But if you are willing to buy this product despite its high price, it would be reasonable for you to make sure that it is highly effective.
Sadly, no reviews would be able to tell you that because the product only has a few reviews that seem reliable. Plus, the product contains alcohol which can dry the skin.
We recommend that you opt for a brightening complex that is already backed up by many positive reviews.
You are free to return HydroPeptide LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector (unopened or new) to the seller within 30 days after the purchase date. It would usually take four weeks (after the seller has received your returned item) before you can receive the refund. Check out their site to know more about their return process.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: